End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
So a "Five" day solo league is all we get until June/July when we "actually" get an Act 4?

nah they will do more events, chris was on ziggys stream last night and he said theres more stuff coming, ruckus hype etc.

I just deleted my 5dhc char, too much torture for a chance at key, its making me hate the game having to do this for beta access. Good news tho, guy in my guild got beta today from the timer! Which is nice. Bad news? He doesnt give a shit and hes sitting in standard league right now respeccing old characters... lol.

You know you gave away who it is by saying it was someone in your guild right
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 27, 2015, 12:01:43 AM
"
Demonoz wrote:

Alot of the high end racers will probably do the race and most of them are streamers and i know RaizQT already said he would most likely do the race BUT if he does win a key then he will hold a giveaway on his stream so i mean as long as the ones who race who have access already do this then i dont see a problem!!

The problem is:
- not everyone watch RaizQT (or other streamers) streams on twitch,
- not everyone is in the same timezone as RaizQT and can watch his streams while he's streaming,
- I won't compete in this Five Day Solo leagues but if I wanted to, I would like to compete with other players, not stream-watchers,
- it's very easy to miss the exact stream with this raffle
Last edited by Thoian on Apr 27, 2015, 10:34:46 AM
I hope there will be event like this but longer, like a month long self found i'd like that.
Hype, thanks for the event!
Yes 0,0x% something chance to win the key is AWESOME.

If you guys planning more races for BETA key you should consider extending keys pool
by alot and include all ppl in the raffle reaching merciless.
Otherwise you will discourage and make ppl burnout(especially new players).
Last edited by Gandd on Apr 27, 2015, 7:57:35 PM
"
John1999 wrote:

Only hardcoregame who play 24 Hours 7 Days can win a key.
No Thx... I will not even try this

/agree

This race from the start to the end is a joke. In the major part of europe the event is started on Saturday evening/night when only ppl without a social life can play.. gg GGG (lol) this is a true fail event.
way too burned out from the 1mo for this race. GL to all the top players (although i know most of them already have beta access or don't care about it)

also, in the future, some kind of extra mod would have been nice. vanilla poe is pretty boring after playing bloodlines/torment for the past 4 months.
We see us in AW ;) And if i see ZiggD there or other Streamer with beta i kill them :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info