End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

Fantastic idea, well done
"
Chris wrote:
"
Chuchelo wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We added some random prizes - check the event threads.

What if I hit lvl 70 in both leagues?

The two random draws are separate, so you get one chance for each one.

Mission accepted.
"
morbo wrote:
Still there is no info if those who already have beta access are anyway eligible to win in this events?

Why would you need beta access if you already have beta access?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Still there is no info if those who already have beta access are anyway eligible to win in this events?

I don't understand why someone who has access to The Awakening would spend five days grinding 1.3.1 to try to win something they already have!

To answer the question, though, if you already have access and win access again then nothing happens and it just wastes a beta slot. This is unlikely to occur and I'll try to spot it happening so that I can give the key out some other way.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Streamers and racers might participate anyway, just because it's a race event, or for any other reason (even trolling).

It's important that those who already have beta access do not count toward top 35 or are included in the ruffle.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Apr 24, 2015, 8:17:45 AM
awsome! imo that should have been 80 but i guess being able to compete in both races is also ok.
"
Chris wrote:
I don't understand why someone who has access to The Awakening would spend five days grinding 1.3.1 to try to win something they already have!
check out how much keys worth on black market!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
In Chris we trust.
"
Chris wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

To answer the question, though, if you already have access and win access again then nothing happens and it just wastes a beta slot. This is unlikely to occur and I'll try to spot it happening so that I can give the key out some other way.

Chris please , people will make accounts or use another account they have just to win the race and sell those account for hundreds of dollars :x. I dont know how you can stop that but it is possible.
"
Chris wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Chris, what about when a player start to play without acces on beta yet, is he still on the invite pool ? Like, while we are playing on this event , are we still eligible to win on the 5to5 min timer ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info