End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

and i will be gone tomorrow , hype :D
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:
Please Chris can you repeat the clue you mentioned in GC about Divination cards ?

My guess about those is :
Since there's apparently 12 of them, it will be a challenge to find them all during the 5 days self-found race and you'll be rewarded by a beta key.
Also on the Awakening/items page, there's a lock beside the cards so that fits well for beta key reward

I highly doubt that. They appear on that page because they are items to be found once act IV is there. I don't think they would patch in new items just for beta access.
Well, they patched cats not so long ago :)
But you're probably right, it's more likely to be act 4 items
"
strifed169 wrote:
can someone tell me what those runes are in chris signature? runes? RUNES? LIKE RUNES FROM DIABLO 2? fuck me!

the "Runes" are maps. each map has an alpha numerical character or symbol associated with them. In the game you use the maps to unlock letters that you can use to make your guild tag. The maps in Chris' forum underbar spell "poe.com/beast"
Well i hope the cards have something to do with magic finding and IIR/IIQ, of all the names they could have chosen for the card they went with Divination which means "the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means".

Since Poe already has the Divination Distillate flask, i'm guessing it's got to have something to do with unlocked Magic Find, either via crafting, treasure room or something to that effect.

The lore on the Divination Distallate is "Knowledge is fermented in pain and loss
Distilled with reflection To quench the thirst of those who dream of enlightenment"

I'd be rather disappointed in GGG if these cards aren't related to magic finding in some way.

"
Chris wrote:
By the way, as far as I know, no one has yet picked up on the clue about Divination Cards that I mentioned in global chat earlier!

newmaps?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I really like the No-trading and NO-party rules, please give us more events like this and longer ones.

BUT....

ONLY 35 beta keys in the winning pot?
GGG shurely could have maked this top 100 of both HC and standard.

This way there could be a chance to actually win a key.
AND, you should exclude any players who already got a betakey from winning a key.
Of cause they can participate but not win a key.
Some other small prizes would be nice also like some MTX.

Also a random giveout of 50 betakeys for all who get say level 60+ would make this a much more intresting event for those that dont have so much time because of work.
You would get much more players who want to play this event if you do the above.

Anyway, give us more events like this one with NO-trading AND NO-partying.
It is very very nice of you to do this rules, more of these please.
Thanks for this GGG, i don't think i will be able to competete but this is a nice addition to the draft. Good idea to finally do a selffound league as well, this is hopefully an indication of things to come.

Maybe you could as well have shorter races later on?

"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
By the way, as far as I know, no one has yet picked up on the clue about Divination Cards that I mentioned in global chat earlier!

Lol. You say that nobody has picked up the clue. Nobody on reddit even KNOWS what the clue was -.-
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
I was excited for this event till I saw that only the top 35 from each event make it in. I have a life, so I already know that if I push hard for one of those spots that it will be lost upon going to bed that night and going to college the next day. I will be skipping this event. Another excuse for me to play other games until either the torture device selects me or the beta ends, whichever comes first.

If you changed the event to be a random draw of 35 people who reach Level 70 in each event for example, then I would reconsider playing this event.
honestly, im in a position where I could completely no life this if I wanted and even Im not going to try. I would be so burnt out by the end, I cant deal with hating my life for 5 days and actually putting my body through something that is completely unhealthy when ultimately rng is going to decide which of the top 200 make it into the top 35 of each league. Way too few keys, way too much to ask of us imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info