End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

Uhhhhhhh I like it!Hype!!!!!!!!!
Path of Exile ITALIA https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/
Really disappointed they just made it "top 35 gets beta key", this puts very little incentive to play unless you are willing to spend 16 hours a day for 5 days, especially when there are some people who are so good at powering through out there; they will get the keys and people like me that can stay top 100 maybe (with time) could frankly just play some self found in the perm leagues in the meantime.

I would have liked at least SOME raffle, like get points from reaching specific levels/positions in ladder etc, just to get some incentive to play.

I guess it matters little, everyone is so hyped for act 4 anyway, but it would be nice to have something to do in the game until then.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
"
I am always a little sad at just how uncreative GGG are with their races. They have so many mods at their disposal and they choose to do a vanilla race. Exciting.
Indeed. So many possibilities, and we get this.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Come on guys this is really a bad event. Why does GGG assume everybody wants to play the beta (where everything you do is of no consequence because it all gets deleted)?

You could at least make some cool events for standard haters like me.

I mean getting the 8/8 and trying hc for the first time to get some mtx that was a fun idea. But this is just a test of how much time you can spend in front of your pc to get a key to waste even more time with the beta.

It's about to be summer out there. Without some real event like a 1 month cutthroat league you will lose a lot of players. I for one quit till there is a new league or a cool event and if it takes 2 months and more that's very sad because a like to play an hour of poe while listening to some music everyday, but so be it.
www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
Are we ever getting a passive reset?
Is it a simple league? Kinda not worth the hassle.

If it would have been all leagues combined into one week race, now that would be worth a while.
Great for players with "outside" social life.

Its fine, I accept that theres no chance for players like myself to get a beta key.
We dont support GGG enough with money. We dont play more than 2-4 hours a day.

But we LOVE path of exile, so we can't really do anything but to wait for news.

But seriously. Where are the news and updates. Only found a video from ZiggyD.

So the conclusion is: We "who have kids, jobs, friends and more" has nothing to say or do in path of exile.
Will those who already have beta access, be still eligible for the "top 35 prize place" in this event? That would be bad, btw.

Can someone from GGG comment on this?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Please Chris can you repeat the clue you mentioned in GC about Divination cards ?

My guess about those is :
Since there's apparently 12 of them, it will be a challenge to find them all during the 5 days self-found race and you'll be rewarded by a beta key.
Also on the Awakening/items page, there's a lock beside the cards so that fits well for beta key reward

------------
And during the beta, i guess there will be many races with different mods with beta key reward.
There were hints for cut-throat, Exile Everywhere (pleaaaase) events.
I asked yeran 30 mins ago about the beta keys give out but he he didn't say anything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info