End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

its a bit unfortunate that testing is 2 months, is that 5 day thingy the only thing ?
This race makes no sense.

Shake all the stuff, make exiles everywhere races, insane rarity, solo self found with increased currency drops so you can craft stuff, make these go to void.

Most of people were done with 1Month races after 10 days into it, now that the 1 Month league is finally ending people expected something to do.

People wanted to have a cool race where people who were in the beta would want to play, this league? Half of the people will stop playing after knowing they have no chance to win it would be the same thing as playing standard.

It is not even about the closed beta, it is about having something good to do.
IGN RegnetExitium
God, people are fast to cry like little babies.

Do some reading, don't just read the news with Beta access in them.

For you lazy people here is an anouncment from GGG:
-----------------------------------------
Why don't you invite people more rapidly ?

We want to control the population of the Beta. Right now we have plenty of users for the current stage of early crash-fixing and balance changes. Some of the art towards the end of the Beta isn't even in yet. It's honestly a better experience to play it next week than this week.

We will turn up the rate (and allow alternate mechanisms to get in) once we're ready for it.
------------------------------------------

Read that? No? Ofcourse you didn't.

Mechanisms
MechanismS
NOT Mechanism.
Mechanisms

Alright? This event is just one of most likley many. Calm down, sit down and wait. It's not a MCdonalds you're at. It's a game, a good one aswell. It takes TIME.

Thanks for reading and good luck getting into the beta!
Yes, finaly an event that makes sence, no trading no party, long time since we had this :D

This will test people, and im going "all in" in HC ofc.

Btw. if i happen to end up in top 35, please give my beta key to someone else, not playing this event for the key.
"
myrahzz wrote:

Shake all the stuff, make exiles everywhere races, insane rarity, solo self found with increased currency drops so you can craft stuff, make these go to void.
I would definetely ENJOY this race and play it just for .... FUN, FINALLY HAVE SOME FUN! Who gives a shit about beta key when we could have this?! Buuut I doubt that exact race you suggested ever will be real. Maybe in 10 years when the 'custom leagues' that were promised ages ago will become reality.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Well.. I don't think there will be "reach level x to get a key" as some of you suggested unless they want a huge population increase..

And yea - there is no way to compete against top 35, no matter how much I want to test new stuff, so I'll pass on this one.
"
myrahzz wrote:

I would love something like this. One of the coolest things was playing descent champions and crafting gear on the fly with alch/chaos/regal/exalted drops. I am expecting an exiles everywhere race eventually, Chris acknowledged it's highly requested so to not do it would be a travesty.
"
Hojirozame wrote:
One of the coolest things was playing descent champions and crafting gear on the fly with alch/chaos/regal/exalted drops.
Exactly. Mix more currency with some hard mode (ideal is exiles, but I think even blamt can fit this, but only for 5-8 hours) = crazy fun
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Divination Card - The beast :p
It is obvious who is riding "The beast"

Last edited by Iblisx on Apr 24, 2015, 6:18:18 AM
I am always a little sad at just how uncreative GGG are with their races. They have so many mods at their disposal and they choose to do a vanilla race. Exciting.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info