End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

For each "slap in the face" phrase I read these days I kill a kitty, a puppy, use vaal orb on 6L shavs and vendor alt-art demigod item.
ProjectPT was right.
Thanks as always Chris; sadly, I'll only be able to race three of the five days, so going to sit this one out. Have fun everyone!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Hey Chris,
it's my birthday today and weekend is knocking ... Beta key would be nice!!!
(It is really my birthday, for key I would prove it!!!;-)
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
"
passofexhale wrote:
For each "slap in the face" phrase I read these days I kill a kitty, a puppy, use vaal orb on 6L shavs and vendor alt-art demigod item.

That's a slap in the face to all of us who don't have an alt-art demigod item.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Last edited by Nutius on Apr 24, 2015, 5:21:14 AM
There are so many people giving up in advance, that the beta-keys may soon be achievable.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Who cares about the keys and to be top 35,
all is better then playin standard :)
"
Archwizard wrote:
It will be fascinating to see how this self found thing turns out.

It really wont since i do self found on all events it will be the same for us folk (so this isn't really a league)
"
BigBadFatDog wrote:
Who cares about the keys and to be top 35,
all is better then playin standard :)

Right, but, without any chance of achievment or reward its the same as standart ;)
just without trade and party^^
Didn't read all the thread but since :
"
The top 35 players from each will have The Awakening Closed Beta access enabled on their accounts at the end of the event

That means the big streamers who were hypped yesteraday about that 5 days event even i they already are in the beta (Grrrr !!!) have no interested of doing the event since their account is already activated.
Or the system will be the top 35 who don't already have a beta access ?
@Furiouss
Divination Cards: New items you can keep in your inventory to increase your rarity and quantity of items found.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info