End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
Jigsaw wrote:
You just simply put divination cards next to map for extra bonuses, just like atziri's pieces for extra quantity.

The card will cr8 extra boss in map ?or type of monsters *that shown on cards obv. :D , still not sure since you can see on card it has 10/12 stats or something looks like damage and life and some type of card game..
Some of you self found dudes are so funny, I knew it would turn out like this... Now that you got your leagues you just jumped from "buhuhuhuh I can't compete because I don't flip items 24/7 in my hideout" to "buhuhuhu I can't compete because I don't play as much as other people". GGG this is so unfair, please introduce a Solo Self Found only 30 minutes a Day league now or they will all quit.
IGN : @Morgoth
Thank you Chris for the Beta today. Appreciate it. o(≧▽≦)o
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Top 35 of a 5 day solo self-found means the most dedicated and the most knowledgeable will get keys. What's there to argue? Nevermind ...
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Some of you self found dudes are so funny, I knew it would turn out like this... Now that you got your leagues you just jumped from "buhuhuhuh I can't compete because I don't flip items 24/7 in my hideout" to "buhuhuhu I can't compete because I don't play as much as other people". GGG this is so unfair, please introduce a Solo Self Found only 30 minutes a Day league now or they will all quit.

That would be unfair, I don't rush mindlessly through content, ignoring lore.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Really

I cant understand the hate and hype of this beta event.

I dont care about. I have the privileg to play the act 4 when its

tested and hopfully has no bugs. I cant earn any item in this beta and

have to deal with all the bugs.

And for my nosiness, i read reddit and look streamers.

Only my 4 cents
"
Alabamak wrote:

I am sooo bored playing and leveling and you want me to nolife 5 days and level up again in boring acts to get beta access (no other awards)?. This is even moar FAIL than delayed Act4.

no it's actually a test whether you will be able to level up fast enough for closed beta to get to mercyless before the next wipe.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
By the way, as far as I know, no one has yet picked up on the clue about Divination Cards that I mentioned in global chat earlier!

It could be:
1. A new supporter packs, it bundeled with new microtransaction, points to spend and a souvernir with the deck of card.
2. A new card game that the winner will get a beta key.
3. A strategy business, where you buy the card there a serial number behind that you redeem in game you got a surprise microtransaction.
4.A strategy business, where you buy the card there a serial number behind that you redeem in game you got a mortality character in fighting new bossess in the new act in June and upcoming mini-expansion
5. A deck of card if you buy, you got the early access to the next mini-expansion and act 5
"
mosedox wrote:
"
By the way, as far as I know, no one has yet picked up on the clue about Divination Cards that I mentioned in global chat earlier!

It could be:
1. A new supporter packs, it bundeled with new microtransaction, points to spend and a souvernir with the deck of card.
2. A new card game that the winner will get a beta key.
3. A strategy business, where you buy the card there a serial number behind that you redeem in game you got a surprise microtransaction.
4.A strategy business, where you buy the card there a serial number behind that you redeem in game you got a mortality character in fighting new bossess in the new act in June and upcoming mini-expansion
5. A deck of card if you buy, you got the early access to the next mini-expansion and act 5

hmmmm that clever could by any of those :D still hyped for in game card game !
"
Wiseman wrote:
"
Lelouchzqy wrote:
Are kidding me, Chris? 5 day event and the reward of top 35 players is just a fucking beta key? who cares?

Maybe just enjoy the event?? who cares about the key duh

but its a boring event...

I am not prepared to risk being more nolifed than I can nolife and not getting a key so weighing up the options I wont play because there is a lot of risk for the potential to win nothing.

What needed to be done here is something fucking fun. Like an all mods league for 1month or a 1month cutthroat or something ffs. And Maybe have 2 beta keys drop per day or something i dunno. Then at least if you aint in the beta you have something cool to do with your time instead of watching a frickin invite timer. Jesus.... I am slowly losing my mind now over this... the systems for who gets into beta are bloody awful.

Its just really awful to put on a shitty event that forces you to go HAM for a POSSIBILITY of getting a key that you wouldnt do if there was no key or other reward.

This is truly THE MOST BORING TIME I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN POE SINCE I JOINED IN 2012!

And the first time i think GGG have handled things pretty poorly in terms of giving the majority of their player base something to do rather than giving a tiny minority something to do and having everyone else feel like shit.

Fine, yes, This has made me annoyed, but on the whole GGG have been great but seriously guys is this really the best you can bloody do for those not in the beta.......really?!?!?!?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info