End of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Leagues and Announcement of Five Day Solo Leagues (Updated!)

"
By the way, as far as I know, no one has yet picked up on the clue about Divination Cards that I mentioned in global chat earlier!

Please Chris tell us its card game and we can find cards as drop in game ! and play vs other players , and we need more POE in game fun games ! :)

Last edited by morc1us on Apr 24, 2015, 4:07:45 AM
I vastly prefer that "real" players test the CB. In fact the move toward the gems on the tree is so risky and so game breaking that I really fear the result. I don't think so much changes were needed, we'll see...

ideas about the divination cards : maybe it's an orb like item that reveal the next modif you do on an item with some craft. Like an eternal but without the imprint. Or it give you 2 results for a craft and you can discard the lesser result.
... nothing
You just simply put divination cards next to map for extra bonuses, just like atziri's pieces for extra quantity.
A whole 6h worth of invites for spending 5 days(which is a year of time for 75 people combined) in temporary league.
"
"
Nutius wrote:

Sounds like just the kind of people who would be good beta testers.

GGG said themselves they want all kind of people to beta test, meaning both nolifers and gasp, normal people with lives and jobs.

The timing (and the timing of the announciation) of this event solely caters to the former, which quite frankly pisses me off.

Ask yourself one thing: Who has more money to spend on the game? The nolifers, with no job, no income, no nothing OR! the people with actual jobs and money to spend.

This whole beta testing debacle and the shit changes I see makes me realize that perhaps its time to play a new game - the sad thing is the amount of money I already threw at GGG because I was of the belief they were making an awesome game and were awesome people. The last couple of weeks or so I am seriously beginning to doubt that (add on that 1 month pointless leagues where everyone and their mother could get 4/4 because one could simply buy the "hard" parts of it by farming Sarn or 66 maps for hours).

Number one priority should be to release 2.0 in the best state possible. It seems GGG think it's best to only have a small number of testers. I am in no position to argue.

I am disappointed the release of 2.0 will be much later than I previously expected, and I am disappointed that most of the new stuff will be leaked and analyzed by the time I get to play it.

I do on the other hand believe that GGG knows how to test the expansion better than I do.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
5 days solo self-found? This is not good idea... Why not AT LEAST turbo solo or endless ledge or some race environment...
I am sooo bored playing and leveling and you want me to nolife 5 days and level up again in boring acts to get beta access (no other awards)?. This is even moar FAIL than delayed Act4.

Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Personally i dont really care who gets beta keys, but your selection system sofar is not very thought through in my humble oppinion.

First at launchstart you use your clock system witch has chosen alot of pristine new accounts (that are mostly mass produced accounts made by a few individuals, witch in it self isent wrong but exploited)

Then after some heated forum discussions you let it be know that loyal supporters is gonna get access in stages.

And now we are gonna get a 5day league in witch top 35 will get beta keys..... with an outcome
you allready know with, lets say 90% certainty, whom these people will be.
Especially with such a short time period.

You call this Closed Beta Testing so you can obviously chose whomever you want, but why not do it
in a way that dosent cause so much friction and unnecessary allegations.

Wouldent it have been better to let it be known before start that loyal supporters and former testers would get access with an number of "beta sign Up" people before launch ?
Then add more Beta signed up people in stages as you see fit
And after the initial rush period start the invite timer + short time leagues to get the hype on
with much less problems ?

It looks like alot of things and timings have been hastily jumbled together with to little forethought.

Im still looking forward to the proper launch sometime in the future since getting a beta key is
not really a option.

PoE is a great game and i wishem the bestes of luckses !!

/B

No no no Chris, we want some Cut throat race or semi-leagues. Not some vanilla solo 5 day race.
Interesting Idea: Good luck finding your Zana Solo Mapping......5day Odd's are better in HC race on the off chance people rip allowing you to bump up a rank.

Standard race will be a grinders delight....(no thanx)
"
Two_Dollars wrote:
Interesting Idea: Good luck finding your Zana Solo Mapping......5day Odd's are better in HC race on the off chance people rip allowing you to bump up a rank.

Standard race will be a grinders delight....(no thanx)

HC race will be grinders delight as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info