The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs:

Diamond Supporters (Closed Beta) were granted access today
Ruler/Eternal Supporters (Open Beta) will be granted access tomorrow
Conqueror Supporters (Release) will be granted access the next day
Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters) will be granted access the day after

--

This is disgusting. So i've been around longer than these people and am an open/closed beta supporter and still no access because i don't want to give 100/1000's of pounds? completely done with GGG, uninstalled client, even if i get beta access i won't be playing now. Money grabbing *****.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Since they haven't monetized this Beta (yet, who knows) at all, I think calling them money-grubbing is really fucking stupid.

I've been around longer than you buddy, I'm not in and that's a pisser because I love testing, but it is what it is.

Hahaha, ye ok kid, you've been around a whole 5 months more. Pleb :)

You're the one bringing up join date. Funny how when it works against you suddenly you're downplaying it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Xavderion wrote:
The salt is real yet again xd

Real Sea Salt
"
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs:

Diamond Supporters (Closed Beta) were granted access today
Ruler/Eternal Supporters (Open Beta) will be granted access tomorrow
Conqueror Supporters (Release) will be granted access the next day
Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters) will be granted access the day after

--

This is disgusting. So i've been around longer than these people and am an open/closed beta supporter and still no access because i don't want to give 100/1000's of pounds? completely done with GGG, uninstalled client, even if i get beta access i won't be playing now. Money grabbing *****.

What does length of being a player have to do with it?

Servers cost money (new hardware, replacement hardware, storage, electricity, cooling, networking, support staff, etc).
Development costs money (workstations, software licenses, staff, office space, etc).

Every time one of us logs into Path of Exile and plays, we are actually costing GGG money in terms of server resources and electricity.

Those that post about their thousands of hours played have cost GGG more than those that have only played a hundred hours.

When GGG sold Beta keys for $10 back in the first closed beta, was that pay to win? Was it money grabbing?

Every player here understands the desire to see the new content and updates. Nothing GGG does is going to make every player happy.

I really do not understand the massive angst on the forums.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"

You're the one bringing up join date. Funny how when it works against you suddenly you're downplaying it.

Post history, Arch. Post. History.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thats not the kind of access i was hoping for :(((

Anyway, guys who are supporting a single game with around 1000 bucks and more should be part of the executive board in my opinion, not only get access to an closed beta. Lets see how this goes on.
Are you trying to bring Kripp back with this card thing? :D
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Alternalo wrote:

LOL :D
"
Alternalo wrote:

LOOOOL Fucking best post in the whole thread, you fucking made my day sir /hat off to you.
IGN - Slayonara
Last edited by MakaveliPT on Apr 23, 2015, 1:32:08 AM
"
Charan wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"

Post history, Arch. Post. History.

Most of the time with things like this, I'm actually posting more for the audience than the original poster. I have no doubt EPA there will continue to be the way he is. But if other people can look at it in a better light, then yay.

-Galileo Galilei
"
MakaveliPT wrote:
"
Alternalo wrote:

LOOOOL Fucking best post in the whole thread, you fucking made my day sir /hat off to you.

I have to agree.

-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info