The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

What about us Shit-tier supporters? :D I DEMAND ACCESS
"
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs:

Diamond Supporters (Closed Beta) were granted access today
Ruler/Eternal Supporters (Open Beta) will be granted access tomorrow
Conqueror Supporters (Release) will be granted access the next day
Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters) will be granted access the day after

--

This is disgusting. So i've been around longer than these people and am an open/closed beta supporter and still no access because i don't want to give 100/1000's of pounds? completely done with GGG, uninstalled client, even if i get beta access i won't be playing now. Money grabbing *****.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Since they haven't monetized this Beta (yet, who knows) at all, I think calling them money-grubbing is really fucking stupid.

I've been around longer than you buddy, I'm not in and that's a pisser because I love testing, but it is what it is.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs:

Diamond Supporters (Closed Beta) were granted access today
Ruler/Eternal Supporters (Open Beta) will be granted access tomorrow
Conqueror Supporters (Release) will be granted access the next day
Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters) will be granted access the day after

--

This is disgusting. So i've been around longer than these people and am an open/closed beta supporter and still no access because i don't want to give 100/1000's of pounds? completely done with GGG, uninstalled client, even if i get beta access i won't be playing now. Money grabbing *****.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Since they haven't monetized this Beta (yet, who knows) at all, I think calling them money-grubbing is really fucking stupid.

I've been around longer than you buddy, I'm not in and that's a pisser because I love testing, but it is what it is.

Hahaha, ye ok kid, you've been around a whole 5 months more. Pleb :)
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"
"
Drumheller wrote:
"
Yeah donations do.....WHICH IS WHY I GIVE THEM MONEY ALREADY. Donations shouldn't play a part in who gets a spot. Because if you want to look at it that way its basically saying screw me my money means nothing since this guy gave us $1000. Even though I constantly buy packs for more skins....But I guess that doesn't matter. Get GGG phallus out your mouth because you clearly are one the GGG hype train

if you get access tomorrow, ahead of many other people, will you be on here complaining for those that didn't get access?

I wont have access anytime soon. I already realized that. Im not saying this for me, They are giving EVERYONE ELSE THE FINGER

No, they aren't. They needed an influx of testers, so they said "hey, let's get that influx by having our top package buyers get in."

You said you were done with this company, so go away.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I think the other supporters will get beta invite next week, so w8 a bit
The salt is real yet again xd
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Felt like I just stepped into a salt mine...
To all those who bitch about GGG's decision

Please consider this

1) GGG had no choice but to give supporters access since they are their source of revenue and that they cant afford those lose a part of them. Every good company has to keep their lucrative costumers happy

2)Non-Supporters arent let down, they still have Keysus and incoming events

3)
Cant tell my source but... closed beta is 6 weeks
Why_not_8?
GGG said Beta will be 6-8 weeks
why_they_said_it_like_that?
because weeks 6 to 8 will be Open Beta
Spoiler
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Reverse knockback glove hype. Shockwave totems can pull.
At least your on the right way.

Thats the only right thing, that supporters who support the game in an extensive way should have

advantages.

You could open the beta one week bevor the end for all people so all can have an look bevor its

going live.

Now i am happy again. I cant see that great supporters are behind people who only use tricky ways

to come in or have only luck.

Thanks for that Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info