The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

An Event for Keys & especially a Solo-Self-Found-Event should be very interesting. Hoping for some crazy Mods with that ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
WTF are you saying. The supporter packs were already bought in the past. This is just a nice gesture on GGG part, nothing more. Stop the bullshit.
Last edited by wowhaleth on Apr 23, 2015, 1:49:49 AM
Of all the real problems in the world, not getting the key turns you completely amok? GG
"
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs:

Diamond Supporters (Closed Beta) were granted access today
Ruler/Eternal Supporters (Open Beta) will be granted access tomorrow
Conqueror Supporters (Release) will be granted access the next day
Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters) will be granted access the day after

--

This is disgusting. So i've been around longer than these people and am an open/closed beta supporter and still no access because i don't want to give 100/1000's of pounds? completely done with GGG, uninstalled client, even if i get beta access i won't be playing now. Money grabbing *****.

WTF are you talking about the support packs were already bought in the past. This is just a nice gesture on GGG part, nothing more. Stop the bullshit.
For folks saying new players will not know what to test. You know they are also looking for crashes, and errors, and probably automatically collect the info and crash dump. The more variety of players the more odd types of interaction, such as new players will do things a vet would not, vice versa.
Last edited by TheReddish on Apr 23, 2015, 1:54:54 AM
Ah, the feeling of being privileged.

Too bad I don't feel that way now. I'm really kinda fed up with all the Awakening stuff at this point.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
MegaForce83 wrote:
Of all the real problems in the world, not getting the key turns you completely amok? GG

I'm just gonna speak for myself, but it's not that fact that I personally didn't get a key. I don't want to play until my friends can play with me to make the experience enjoyable.

The mere contradiction of "equal chance" and then giving streamers free access is one kick to the shin. Ok, I can tolerate that. But then amending it to also include people who "generously donated" more than 1000 usd during closed beta. This is unacceptable.

If you're gonna give people the shaft, at least do so up front. Not little by little.
In my eyes this company is becoming more comparable to P.W.E. in it's new found fondness of lucrative spenders.

What's worse, is all the people defending this decision, are people that have already spent hundreds.
The reason for their fanboyism is completely contradictory.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
To all those who bitch about GGG's decision

Please consider this

1) GGG had no choice but to give supporters access since they are their source of revenue and that they cant afford those lose a part of them. Every good company has to keep their lucrative costumers happy

2)Non-Supporters arent let down, they still have Keysus and incoming events

3)
Cant tell my source but... closed beta is 6 weeks
Why_not_8?
GGG said Beta will be 6-8 weeks
why_they_said_it_like_that?
because weeks 6 to 8 will be Open Beta
Spoiler

support pack buyers are not the only source and GGG gets more money out mtx buyers than support. so what about the people that but mtx. oh wait they didnt spend 1000 bucks to buy there way through testing and other shit. GGG needs to look how other companies do testing and maybe follow lead on them.
"
Valhurien wrote:
What's worse, is all the people defending this decision, are people that have already spent hundreds.
The reason for their fanboyism is completely contradictory.

I spent 50$ once, which is the price of a standard game, plus another pack which was a gift from my girlfriend.
People have to understand that GGG can't invite everybody at once. So they either do it totally randomly and piss off some of the people who spent hundreds and thousands, or invite only people who spent hundreds and thousands and piss off players who can't afford a lot, or do both partially and piss off both... Either way the players too stupid to understand/wait will be pissed off and there is nothing GGG can do against it.
Awesome!!!

As always!
IGN: Bunch_Of_Rotting_Dicks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info