The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

What about a rotation server? It's probably too late now, but it would be cool to have a (-instable) server with automatic disconnection after ~2 hours and a log-in queue. Maybe even on a 3rd smaller server

This would have been soooo more fair.
"
Alternalo wrote:
Are you trying to bring Kripp back with this card thing? :D

LOL

I think it may have something to do with several staff members being Magic: The Gathering players. Based on what I've read on Reddit, Chris' MTG card collection puts mine to shame.
Does this mean (adding all those higher tier supporters) that the time wont be reduced anytime soon since there is so many people going in?
"
Alternalo wrote:
Are you trying to bring Kripp back with this card thing? :D

What a thing

I hate so much the hype with kripp. He was a great supporter and did many for the game in the beginning.
Now he is a narcisstic boy who make money with streaming.

So for him its a big moneymaking thing to come back to poe.

If the hype is gone he looks for another game to make money.

Kripp didnt love poe he loves the money he make.

Thats all.
I wonder how "big" this card things could be. It could either be just something really small or niche or it could be completely gamechanging. I'm hyped.
Oh gods the people on this forum are becoming more and more pathetic over the years.
What was once a great community slowly became a bunch of arrogant idiots with only one word ("hype") in their vocabulary and who can't even understand that GGG cannot give access immediately to the beta to everyone and that they have to make choices.
Stop whining guys, seriously, just wait a few fucking weeks -_-
"
Rhalph wrote:
What was once a great community slowly became a bunch of arrogant idiots

I salute you fellow idiot

As I said before, feeding the trolls and yelling at the kids won't make decent comments and genuine questions more visible :)
"
JoannirLeoth wrote:
"
Rhalph wrote:
What was once a great community slowly became a bunch of arrogant idiots

I salute you fellow idiot

As I said before, feeding the trolls and yelling at the kids won't make decent comments and genuine questions more visible :)

Nothing will. There are too many "kids" who will flood all the announcement posts because they can't play right now, like their very life depends on it -_-
This whole discussion is nothing more than contradiction.

New players will NOT know how this game ran before coming into the Pre-awakening environment. So how can you possibly procure constructive feedback. Ask a blind man to tell you what color a blue shirt is.

Guess what? He can't because he doesn't know what blue is.

New players will not know how how difficult / easy areas were to farm before. Bosses that had close to 1 shot mechanics if you didn't have capped resist and 80 points into health. Tactical approach to bosses that may or may not have been adjusted for revised game play. Skill gems that have been altered for higher / lower damage scaling. (I'm looking at you GMP Tornado Shot)

So what have we learned today class?

GGG is even more pay to win. Pay either cash, or by advertising if you have a high viewer count as a streamer.

So much for everyone have equal chance bullshit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info