The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
JoannirLeoth wrote:
"
Bazookatoot wrote:
So many whinny and privileged people we have around here, it's simply astonishing. Keep up the good work GGG, you guys aren't babysitters so don't worry about the hate.

Whining about the whine, hating about the hate...there is decent people making humble claims, asking questions, giving their opinion...please don't forget them and neither let them be forgiven, a lot of comments just like yours seems to imply not to listen to anything but "hypes" and "coolz" or "GGG is great"

Now some one just needs to whine about the person whining about the whine about not getting the beta key, also whining about the person whining about getting the beta key because he got in before us other whiners.
Yeah donations do.....WHICH IS WHY I GIVE THEM MONEY ALREADY. Donations shouldn't play a part in who gets a spot. Because if you want to look at it that way its basically saying screw me my money means nothing since this guy gave us $1000. Even though I constantly buy packs for more skins....But I guess that doesn't matter. Get GGG phallus out your mouth because you clearly are one the GGG hype train
"
Finnien wrote:
Those people they're giving earlier access to are the biggest reason there is an expansion.

Absolutely! That's why I always have been on their side, but just until this last news post! This supporter thing is great, but money should not be "stronger" than how early the support was! Especially because the support is not just about the number, since people contribute according to their own funds!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Gemini666 wrote:
Poe is now Pay to win Kappa

Anyone saying this needs to just, stop.

Pay to win/play means that you pay in advance to achieve a known benefit.

Going back and saying: Hey, you guys gave us HUGE chunks of money, come help us test.

IS NOT THE SAME THING.

Even though I'm sure most people making this (incredibly stupid) p2w claim probably won't learn, I still have the hope that maybe one person who is will understand the difference.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
So, from "everyone can get in" which actually means "multi account, botters, and streamers" to "pay to win"

Nice!

Oh wait, I've not paid enough...
IGN: LessBow
We will give Closed Beta access to top-tier supporters from previous sets of Supporter Packs:

Diamond Supporters (Closed Beta) were granted access today
Ruler/Eternal Supporters (Open Beta) will be granted access tomorrow
Conqueror Supporters (Release) will be granted access the next day
Grandmaster Supporters (Forsaken Masters) will be granted access the day after

--

This is disgusting. So i've been around longer than these people and am an open/closed beta supporter and still no access because i don't want to give 100/1000's of pounds? completely done with GGG, uninstalled client, even if i get beta access i won't be playing now. Money grabbing *****.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
"
Yeah donations do.....WHICH IS WHY I GIVE THEM MONEY ALREADY. Donations shouldn't play a part in who gets a spot. Because if you want to look at it that way its basically saying screw me my money means nothing since this guy gave us $1000. Even though I constantly buy packs for more skins....But I guess that doesn't matter. Get GGG phallus out your mouth because you clearly are one the GGG hype train

if you get access tomorrow, ahead of many other people, will you be on here complaining for those that didn't get access?
I love this game. I see all the people getting upset about the way they do things and I have to just scratch my head. O.k. yeah I would like beta access don't get me wrong but they have to do something and no matter what the "something" is people will always get mad. On the supporter pack issue I like it even if I've never been one myself it's GGG's way of thanking the ones who have been major supporters in keeping them going. I also understand it from the point of the small microtransactions people feeling left out but they had to pick one that's what they went with, I hope we will see something about the people who got just the small packs to support GGG when they could getting some kind of reward like the supporter pack people.

Anyways love it keep it up GGG cant wait for The Awakening to go live.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:
So, from "everyone can get in" which actually means "multi account, botters, and streamers" to "pay to win"

Nice!

Oh wait, I've not paid enough...

Read the post above yours. Please.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Drumheller wrote:
"

if you get access tomorrow, ahead of many other people, will you be on here complaining for those that didn't get access?

I wont have access anytime soon. I already realized that. Im not saying this for me, They are giving EVERYONE ELSE THE FINGER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info