The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

"
......New players getting in before faithful casuals.....Then pay2win....oh now I have to play the content that I been putting up with for AGES to get a chance at a damn key?!?!? wow im so over this company, like seriously

It's quite apparent that you're upset about decisions made beyond your control. Why don't you take some time away from the "information' that is obviously causing you some grief. If I felt as you do I certainly would not be reviewing posts and commenting (negatively) for no apparent reason. Now on a positive note, putting on my CEO cap, and in order of priority (my opinion):

Order of invites for Beta access:
1. Highly Visible Streamers (marketing/advertisement/exposure)
2. New Players (as many as feasible / additional revenue stream)
3. Past Supporters (bench strength/testing/showing appreciation)
4. Faithful Player Base

I see the strategy as fine in my opinion. I am very happy the top-tier supporters have been invited. They have skin in the game, they want the company to succeed and I am sure they will do their best to test as much as possible. The Streamers and new Players will help bring a "fresh" influx of players hopefully. All in all this will help keep this fine game around.

After-all without supporters this game would not be available for you to play. My hats off to GGG as always and I am proud to support this fine game and the company behind it.

P.S. You know, players that whine, complain and are negative (in a F2P game) really should think before saying anything in a public forum.
greedy leads u to pay 2 win game. keep up to good works GGG
What about stash supporters like me? T_T
nude pic for beta access ;)
How about them Closed Beta Bronze Supporters? :)
"
bluearmy wrote:
greedy leads u to pay 2 win game. keep up to good works GGG

Seriously, judging from the recent drama, this is the only thing GGG can do.
!!! diamond hype
"
DoomMaster wrote:
"

I enjoy the game very dearly...But I have been waiting on new content for way too long. And when they do make it they basically give everyone else the finger. I have poured countless hours into the game but since im not a streamer or wave my wallet at them I don't get access.

What else would you expect? They are a company trying to run a business after all. If they gave everyone like us access to the game then it would a bunch of people playing on servers with an incomplete game state with random wipes, which I know people would be whining about that as well. The random giveaway timer is perfect for letting a controlled stream of regular users like us in, which keeps the beta from being a clusterfuck. The inactive users that signed up for the beta and got access should not have signed up in the first place, so this is not GGG's fault.

No that isn't their fault. But what is is the new players that got in first, this dumb supporter bs that gets in before us as well and the fact that we have to keep waiting. They don't have to play in events to attempt to get a key, now do they? The time is not perfect for the simple fact if it releases a key to someone that is an alternate account or even someone that doesn't play, that is just more time that someone else has to wait.
I feel pretty strange being the recipient of this reward.

There are certainly people who have contributed an accumulated amount to the Grandmaster tier. If I were one of those people I'd feel pretty salty about the whole thing.

I think I would have been more comfortable with upcoming supporter packs that give beta access on fixed dates depending on the tiers. The top tier would be instant access, lowest tier might be two to three weeks or something...
Last edited by FILM on Apr 23, 2015, 1:09:04 AM
and even still with them being " a business", there are plenty of people who have multiple recharges rather than getting the supporter packs...But I guess that means nothing at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info