The Awakening Item Page and Top-Tier Supporter Beta Access

yay! thank you ggg!
I was thinking when I read this "I would have bought the next tier up if I knew it would guarantee beta access!"
It made me accidentally realize how cool GGG is for not deliberately selling the keys with the supporter packs that not everyone could necessarily justify paying for. They just are doing it as an added perk for the people who went out of their way and showed their support. Cool!

I hope I get into the beta, but if not, that's okay. I'll be just as excited when it rolls out officially.
this games really goes to pay 2 win. R.I.P path of exile.
This seems like great news.

I might be slightly biased as an eternal supporter though =P
Last edited by Gulruon on Apr 23, 2015, 1:07:12 AM
Oh, and I forgot to say: i'm actually very sad of how money>early support in this process. I wanted to share that feeling to other people who love and play the game since closed beta. I remember when the devs were answering our questions on the in-game chat. One of them made me laugh talking about beer and stuff...

But hey, maybe i feel this way because PoE is the game that made me wanna make my own...Still, I really don't get it and I think I never will.
"

I enjoy the game very dearly...But I have been waiting on new content for way too long. And when they do make it they basically give everyone else the finger. I have poured countless hours into the game but since im not a streamer or wave my wallet at them I don't get access.

What else would you expect? They are a company trying to run a business after all. If they gave everyone like us access to the game then it would a bunch of people playing on servers with an incomplete game state with random wipes, which I know people would be whining about that as well. The random giveaway timer is perfect for letting a controlled stream of regular users like us in, which keeps the beta from being a clusterfuck. The inactive users that signed up for the beta and got access should not have signed up in the first place, so this is not GGG's fault.
"
Gulruon wrote:
This seems like great news.

I might be slightly biased as an eternal support though =P

dito ;))
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

So many whinny and privileged people we have around here, it's simply astonishing. Keep up the good work GGG, you guys aren't babysitters so don't worry about the hate.
"Death -- an out modded concept; we sleep and we change."
HYYYYYYPPEEEEEEEEE

Now please show us the new supportepacks :D
Last edited by BonumNox on Apr 23, 2015, 1:14:37 AM
Alllright

Giggity
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info