Curiosity Poll: Lot of people claim " if it wasnt of Kripparrian, PoE would still be unknown"

I found PoE when everyone kept mentioning it in a D3 thread in facebook, back when it was fresh out.

never looked back.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Wow, I'm surprised by how many people joined thanks to him, a third is a lot even if this is probably not representative of the total population.
And don't forget that amongst "else", there are some people who joined thanks to kripp.

Myself I don't recall how I heard of it, probably in the D3 forums, but I remember that I convinced my brother to play with this picture :)
The best advertisement for PoE was how atrocious D3 was. PoE still gets daily mention on the D3 forums even though Blizzard does their best to delete any mention.
"
majesw wrote:
The best advertisement for PoE was how atrocious D3 was. PoE still gets daily mention on the D3 forums even though Blizzard does their best to delete any mention.

I liked d3. Only reason I dont play anymore was end of AH/Trade.

I like this game now. I can gear up in 15 minutes to anything I want via trade. Not subject to RNG builds.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 23, 2015, 7:15:41 AM
I also supported PoE in close beta because D3 was so bad.
Didnt know Kripparian, but at some point I watched a couple of videos... the bullshit he said in his streams always was funny^^

like his "why phys dmg sucks" statement... still laughing at this when I stumble on it browsing youtube^^
I knew of PoE before I even heard about Kripp.
"
k1rage wrote:
I heard Kripp was at war with the bloods

No, he actually quits poe after a draw in a fight with chuck norris.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
To be honest, i saw PoE in a youtube video for the first time...and yes, this video was made by Krip. I liked what i saw and signed up for the closed beta back in the day.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
I found out about POE on the side bar of facebook. they were having a weekend stress test in closed beta...Shortly after I started playing i started seeing the name kripp in the chat rooms so I checked him out...I actually watched his channel till he quit the game
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
A friend introduced me to POE a bit more than 2 years ago. I've discovered Krip through this game..and never watched any of his streams...Wait...actually.. i think i have never watched any streams about video games.

Cheers
Last edited by Kenshiro069 on Apr 23, 2015, 8:06:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info