Curiosity Poll: Lot of people claim " if it wasnt of Kripparrian, PoE would still be unknown"

"
Violentz wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
Me and a lot of other civilized viewers

"
leto2626 wrote:
his fans with a brain

You mean there was a time when Kripp chat consisted of something other than PJSalts, Kappas and ASCII art spam?

I refuse to believe it!

Do you expect intellectual discussion to happen when you watch a premier league game? Or do you expect people to cheer, sing and do other non-intellectual activities because it creates a "fun" atmosphere in massive crowds?

It is not that people are retarded, it is just that people such as yourself are either not willing or capable to quickly see the mechanics of situations that are outside of their daily lifes.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
k1rage wrote:
anyone else think kripp has lost what made him "famous"

I mean I respected old school Kripp

but current Kripp is not the same guy

What he has:

* Hard work ethic
* Heavy theorycrafter
* Plays games he enjoys most of the time.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I know PoE through Google.
Did Google get a Key? I don't think so. :( *throws tantrum*
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Apr 23, 2015, 5:59:56 AM
heh 32 % from Kripp.I guess you got your answer.
POE made Kripp.
I known PoE without stream or kripp. Kripp need PoE for me to know about him.
I started playing back in the beta and it had nothing to do with Kripp.

It is much closer to the truth to say that POE introduced me to Kripp rather then the other way around.
Heard of this game through Devmoon.
I knew of Kripp through Diablo 3, but didn't know he played PoE before OB was nearly over.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
I was hyped for D3 way back and when it finally came out, Kripp and a few of his friends were basically at the top of the pack. You were always interested or curious to some degree who the top players are and how they do so well.

This was how I was introduced to Kripp, he explained and helped a lot of the players with the mechanics of the game. So naturally you would follow Kripp and try and get some tips to up your game play, after awhile he started to get bored with D3 and tried out a game called Path of Exile. I was still skeptical about Path of Exile I guess because I was still so invested with D3 at the time.. as I mean how long had we waited for it to come out, to long.

But as I too became aware of how lack luster D3 felt, I started to take more of an interest and decided I would give it a try when it hit open beta. I could kill myself for waiting now, I wish I had bought into the closed beta. But that's just how it happened for me, there's a lot of anti Kripp but I always found his analyse interesting and he revealed a lot of insights in D3 and PoE for me. I believe Kripp has a certain charm and is quite intelligent I'm sure that's open for debate but this is just my opinion.

Maybe I would have found PoE on my own over time since I'm naturally interested arpg games/dungeon crawlers/loot grinds, but definitely not as soon.
#NeverGoing90
I just recall seeing someone playing it at a netcafe I used to frequent, they ended up telling me a bit about and I decided to give it a try.

No idea if that person originally heard about it from Kripp or somewhere else.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info