Curiosity Poll: Lot of people claim " if it wasnt of Kripparrian, PoE would still be unknown"

I dont watch streams usually, because 99% of streamers tells fings I already know better. So,
"
for Lot of people claim that if it wasnt of Kripparrian, PoE would still be unknown
I can say if it wasnt of PoE, Kripparrian would still be unknown for me.
His builds maybe good, but not amazing, there are much better buildmakers on forum
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
If it wasn't for Spiderpig the Simpsons Movie would had flopped, I fear this way of thinking - stupid.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Its 2015 and we have a 10+ Page Thread about Kripp on the Forum. Time to move on guys he dumped you.
Praise our Lord 10101111001011
Last edited by TheLostSpectre on Apr 23, 2015, 3:06:08 AM
I gave krip a chance and tried to watch his streams. I watched a few D3 streams when it first came out and also some Poe stuff but I heard about Poe through the Lod forums a few years back. Imo, Krip is a bit boring and overrated but respected among top gamers none the less. He gets most of his top end gear through in-game donations from fellow players. His number of followers is ridiculous but he must be doing something right to make sort of a living streaming video games.. For many, its a dream job. I prefer consistent income that I can count on every Friday though.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Vote
im curious to see how true are these claims

Personnally i think that PoE is a great enough game to shine by itself and the incomes of its greatness in terms of players are greater than streaming incomes

This is no way in a mean or malicious manner, its pure curiosity.

And as we are speaking of who/what brought you to POE, share we us who/what was it

Can you link me to at least 5 people who claim PoE would still be unknown if it wasn't for kripp?

I would really like to know if those people exist or if you like don Quijote are making up imaginary enemies.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Kripp turn me onto PoE but only because we played together in D3 and I watched a couple of his youtube vids. I didnt join though until real release a full year after i knew about it. fuck that beta garbage.;)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 23, 2015, 3:39:17 AM
pls stop naming that tard.
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
TotalBiscuit and Kripparian had no influence (or rather, they had negligible influence) on me being introduced to PoE. I found PoE when closed beta started when someone was posting beta invite keys on 4chan. I didn't even learn who Kripp was until years later. And while I knew who TotalBiscuit was, I never watched any videos he posted.
ppl who watch like some1 play must have alot free time
"
dupolus191 wrote:
ppl who watch like some1 play must have alot free time

Or you know, someone with 2 screens. Or someone who just leaves the stream on in the background.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Apr 23, 2015, 3:47:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info