Favorite and least favorite PoE personalities?

Most favourite: CanHasPants because he knows how to say things, he is diplomatic without a can't-we-all-just-hug-each-other-instead attitude, and I have yet to see a post from him I don't like. And his cool name.

Least favourite: The trolls that were largely responsible for the no-hateful-posts policy, but they don't come here anymore.
A few others I would call shit-posters because they post mainly shit, and I would like to see less of that, but I don't have anything against them, just their posts. It's like they have one joke, and they keep telling it over and over again.
Contrary to most people I actually liked watching Kripp's stream, in moderation though. He really invested himself into learning about the game and he is really intelligent and comes up with cool builds that are usually always borderline exploits. Haven't watched his stream since his departure to the wonderful world of Hearthstone though.

Least favourite...hmm...Unhost, that guy's a nervous wreck and he looks smelly.
favourite: Kripp, Havoc - hardcore (atleast in the past)

least Favourite: Ziggy - casual. this world doesn't need somebody explaining stuff every intelligent person knows to unintelligent persons
Last edited by Xantaria on Apr 20, 2015, 3:18:19 PM
Tora is my favorite PoE personality. she makes me feel like such a man.

least favorite....hmmmmmmm..........Gruest probably because he such a dick head all the time
S L O W E R
"Welcome to Wraeclast Bandstand. This is your host, Kaom Ngamaku. In Wraeclast, almost everybody watches Wraeclast Bandstand."
[Sounds of axes slicing and dicing through soft flesh]
"Now, everybody watches Wraeclast Bandstand!"
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Favourite: Non-Elitists

Least Favourites: Elitists
Favorite: Etup. What can I say, I like to watch people actually map.

Least Favorite: Zeno. What can I say, I like to watch people actually map.

Spoiler
I jest, but I really can't watch Zeno with a straight face and sound mind after he banned people from his stream chat for telling him "increased phys damage" nodes on the tree work well with Facebreakers.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Apr 20, 2015, 3:27:42 PM
"
Favourite: Non-Elitists

Least Favourites: Elitists

Wow, you're such a non-elitist elitist, gross.
Noblesse oblige
Favorates: Charan, I mean come on hes the ruler of wraeclast

Chris- Hes largely responsible for the games existence lol

ZiggyD- best streamer out there

Dirk- He gets people so riled up but for some reason people never learn to just Ignore him if they dont like him lol

Solwitch: the man is an artist

Least: favorite

Shags: for his comment that anyone who trades or plays multi-player is a cheater

the folks that keep reporting me as well lol
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Apr 20, 2015, 4:18:08 PM
+
Charan - I just like his posts.
Mivo - Same, like his post. Don't know where he's at, tho.
Petrov - We share the same Utopian views of the game

-
Dirk - Don't care for trolls
Shags - Well, same reason I guess
I_NO - Well, same reason.
Solwich - Yeah...

As you can see, I don't like people that spreads too much bullshit for my taste.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info