Anyone else...

"
vvooee wrote:
It isnt just me, but me and my 5 irl friends that play the game that the only thing that deserves the hype on the patch is loot filter and dysenc "fix"

what no hype for the new content and increase in build diversity?

BUMMER.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
PoE ded RIPPERINO

It's common for GGG to change things around quite drastically, with huge imbalances as a consequence.

For example, short range spellcasters are going to have a hard time for a while (almost definately).

If you want a more balanced game, play something else for 1-2 months after v2 release, and then come back.

The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
I live in a home where 3 of us play PoE together.

We've never copy/pasted a build from the net.

We don't study up on how to OP spec ourselves.

We play for the experience of gaming together and with others.

What makes other players OP doesn't affect us.

We don't even utilize the boredom spawning trade channels, which sadly has made us long for an actual trade system.

We just like making groups and having real people to share experiences with.

It saddens us a great deal that so much time and resources are spent chasing down power gamers and trying to leash them. Let them enjoy their builds and give them more space to roam. Spend the time and resources expanding the fun of the game we were enjoying.

How about an actually engaging, or at least useful, trade system that doesn't sit us at the screen for shameful amounts of time or send us LF players off of web sites just so we can find out we don't have the countless Exalteds they expect? Whether your paying in orbs or ceramic/copper/silver/gold/platinum/mithril coins, its currency. The trade system is boring.

How about an LFG board that works for finding players to have experiences with and doesn't function as a WTS/WTB board?

Simple and welcome 'changes' that countless non-power and power players have pleaded for already.

There is no comfort in the unfamiliar.
There is no adventure in the familiar.
"
Masiquer wrote:
Division divides.

As long as it's not by zero, we're good.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
"
Masiquer wrote:
Division divides.

As long as it's not by zero, we're good.

try{
community = community/0
}catch(Exception e){
//Nutthin here bro \o/
}
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
If you want content, Act Four is what you've been looking for.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yup the problem is that we'll probably have to wait 2 months to experience it :/
Tho i'm sure it will be worth the wait.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 20, 2015, 7:04:15 AM
Adding Dominus brought the non-map zones from lvl 65-67 and didn't do anything for the end game mapping. That degree of content...

What level ranges and # of additional map zone choices are being added? This is the kind of information that churns interest. A great deal of the population is anxious to do something with their game time besides farm for currency to purchase, and run, Pack Size + Domination of only 2 incredibly expensive lvl 78 maps.

There is no comfort in the unfamiliar.
There is no adventure in the familiar.
Last edited by Masiquer on Apr 20, 2015, 7:16:10 AM
most of the changes i like, some im like whatever, theres a couple that just take all the wind out of my sails, well, one that does I guess.

honestly, where it effects my characters the most Im actually not bothered. I have so many characters and the vast, vast majority have Ondars Guile, I love that keystone, I live by it, its something I go to qithout question where ever I can. Its being absolutely hammered into the deck and... Im sort of fine with that, that one change effects my chars more than anything and tbh, good. It was op, it needed balanced, it got balanced, sure it hurts the majority of my builds but thats cool. Change that makes a healthier game is cool.

The Eb change? That effects me a lot less, I dont play that many EB builds, Im always more of an attacker than a caster. but man... The amount of stuff theyre destroying with that change, the amount of builds that will suffer, how useless and reckless that change is... I dont see how it can be good for the game, its awful for the game, it may not shit on what I do as much as on Ondars change but its so bad and speaks of throwing the baby out with the bathwater so much that I just... I dont have confidence in the game or people who could make that decision in order to balance things that can so easily be balanced in other ways that dont come with obliterating 100s of builds across all manner of playstyles just as collateral damage in the act of nerifng a few specific things that could be dealt with by themselves. Im just horrified and that change alone makes me feel like I dunno how I feel about the game any more.

some stuff like the higher tier mods raises an eyebrow, to be seen what was meant by that lol, I have a feeling its a harmless change but we will see I guess.

Honest most of the changes are awesome, 99% of whats going on is so positive, I just wish I could feel positive about it as a whole but I just dont any more in all honesty.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:

You guys are so impassible, the op expressed his feelings about the new gamebreaking changes in
a nice way, and ALL you can see is that he is whining and baby-crying?
That is 100% how I see it, hit the nail on the head.

Especially once you consider he is basing all this off text on a page that has not even entered the testing phase.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info