Fed up with this chrome crap.

"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

A game SHOULD be FUN, not instead nerves, de-motivation and obstacles. This is not difficulty, this is stupidity

Well, I try to tell them that but it ain't getting through their thick skull. Cuz its a "sensible system" they say XD that force you to make choices. lel.

Thick skulls are doomed to crush ;) Wait until Lost ark or other monsters come out and see :/
Last edited by Wispo on Apr 19, 2015, 9:14:06 AM
"
Wispo wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

A game SHOULD be FUN, not instead nerves, de-motivation and obstacles. This is not difficulty, this is stupidity

Well, I try to tell them that but it ain't getting through their thick skull. Cuz its a "sensible system" they say XD that force you to make choices. lel.

Thick skulls are doomed to crush ;) Wait until Lost ark or other monsters come out and see :/

Why, exactly, are you two still here? If you really dislike the game's systems, go play something else. With Vorici chroming is a ton easier, and linking/socketing gear is silly easy.

Six link gear is still the hardest, and needs to be thought of as a stretch goal to attain, not as something you are required/deserve to get.

Not a single piece of content in this game requires a 6L to get past.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

Why, exactly, are you two still here? If you really dislike the game's systems, go play something else. With Vorici chroming is a ton easier, and linking/socketing gear is silly easy.

Six link gear is still the hardest, and needs to be thought of as a stretch goal to attain, not as something you are required/deserve to get.

Because ACTUALLY PoE it's the least shitty arpg to play. The least... but shitty for sure
"
Archwizard wrote:

V are here to voice our opinion, if your opinion doesn't agree with mine it doesn't matter ^^.
If we lived in Wraeclast I think Piety would use free2play fodder for her experiments.
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
I repeat a thing: 2 days ago i entered merciless Sarn, and (including me) there was 13 players on screen. Of this 13 guys, NINE was wearing a tabula rasa. This is the best indicator of how much the rng gambling in socketing, linking and colouring has really disgusted many persons
They are wearing tabula rasa's to do exactly what you said, to test out new gem setups. It isnt required to have the best 6L you own for a test of skill gems, and I am sure having a tabula has a lot to do with not actually owning a 6L, which is much harder to get than most colours.

Yes i have thinked of this possibility. But when "you" log in day by day, and every day, many times per day "you" see so much tabulas that the city looks like an opened asylum.. well you start to pose yourself some questions.
I remember seeing months ago a youtuber. This guy was making his video trying to demonstrate us how much difficult was to obtain a 6 link in his 6 sockets chest. Well trust me, after many minutes and countless fusing (hundreds...), he obtained a 5 link. Well this guy was in desperation: to give up and playing with one link less to what he has theorycrafted, or using other fusing, and so risking of never obtain again even a 5 link in reasonable number of orbs?

The mistake is trying to make a build with a 6link in mind. All these words you throw out, desperation, demotivation, obstacles. Stop trying to get the best gear without ALOT of work into it. And take less gear to start with. If you would have everything, you will have nothing. That's my lesson to you for today!
"
Miská wrote:
The mistake is trying to make a build with a 6link in mind. All these words you throw out, desperation, demotivation, obstacles. Stop trying to get the best gear without ALOT of work into it. And take less gear to start with. If you would have everything, you will have nothing. That's my lesson to you for today!

In fact i rely on a miserable damaging 4 link arc ;)
Side note: WHY tabula rasa was allowed to be introduced, if the 3 layers of rng stacked one up another (socketing, colouring, linking) are such as a good idea like the supporters say? ;) Moreover, WHY tabula was not removed from the game (=no more future drops of it) if the so much praised vorici rends the things so easy like the many parrots here go saying around? ;)
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Side note: WHY tabula rasa was allowed to be introduced, if the 3 layers of rng stacked one up another (socketing, colouring, linking) are such as a good idea like the supporters say? ;) Moreover, WHY tabula was not removed from the game (=no more future drops of it) if the so much praised vorici rends the things so easy like the many parrots here go saying around? ;)

Only nabs use tabula for anything outside of leveling gear so who cares?
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Things are still not always easy to chrome. But tbh i rarely use vorici. It's pretty simple how chroming works in this game, if you are not fuzzed then it should be a piece a cake. If you need 3R, don't get a 100% evasion or ES piece. Get one with atleast hybrid armor and you are set. It might still take a few chromes, but getting it on a full evasion/ES is nearly impossible without dumping ALOT of chromes into it.

Tabula is just a convenience item. A levelling item for many softcore players. It's not ment to take away the things you think it does.
"
Mexiun wrote:
Seriously spend 76 chromes on a chest to get 4 blue sockets, wasted all my other materials to buy those damn chromes only to get

1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
2 red, 2 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
2 red, 2 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
2 red, 2 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green

Fuck this shit seriously im enraged as hell.
Now i cant have the built i've been working on for the day, nice.

Who's idea was it to have this horrible HORRIBLE gameplay mechanic?

Another great proof that PoE needs some kind of TUTORIAL or explanation how stuff works. Getting 4Blues on Eva chest is REALLY damn hard. 76 chromes is nothing. It will take like 1000, I'd bet
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info