Fed up with this chrome crap.

"
Metronomy wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Yup they need to do away with chromes entirely and let us configure the colors of our socket. Best QOL improvement imo. This kind of chrome frustrations made more people rage quit than gain players. It restricts game play severely.
1 word:

Vorici

Okay, what about him?
Chromes and fusing system is a horrible, horrible, horrible invention. Cannot stress how horrible a system it is.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
U can make 4 blue at Vorici for 250 chromes i think, not sure what lvl he need to be
IGN: Puskurcina
Last edited by Zguza_Do_Suz4 on Apr 17, 2015, 12:29:21 PM
4 green. 4 green. 4 green. Looks like you had a item with a lot of dexterity requirement. 76 might have been a low amount for that. In case you didn't know, the higher the stat requirment of an item the more prone to getting that color it is. (dex = green, int = blue, str = red)

Your chances are higher with Vorici's 1 or 2 blue recipe.

The idea behind having all currency items have random effects is so that it has value. If 1 chrome did exactly what you wanted every time, there would be no point to buying them/selling them because everyone would always have what they want in 1 chrome and it would be self-sufficient to the point that it wouldn't be a currency item anymore, rather it would just be an item.

Personally, I'd prefer if Vorici's recipes included all the way up to 6 colors. I mean we can 6 socket and 6 link with incredible amounts of jewelers and fuses, why can't we spend incredible amounts of chromes to color what we want without gambling?
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
U can make 4 blue at Vorici for 250 chromes i think

Just for only 250? Man that sure is "cheap".
And what level? I cant find anything related to this and im at his spot now.
"
Xavderion wrote:
ye chroming is shit jewing is ok fusing is ok but chroming is just a different level of bullshit

wuuuut wuuuut, Xav does not like something in PoE, can't be :D

But yeah, chrome mechanics - affinity to particular colors depends of the base is quite idiotic, since its pretty much limits diversity.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Yup they need to do away with chromes entirely and let us configure the colors of our socket. Best QOL improvement imo. This kind of chrome frustrations made more people rage quit than gain players. It restricts game play severely.
1 word:

Vorici

Yet he does not give you all the available colors you want and yet you still have to spend stupid amounts of chromes to just the color you want to get your build going. If not for this frustrating system GGG would have a lot of players they can remove phy link because it is not fun. Chroming in this case is bull shit.
"
qquno wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
ye chroming is shit jewing is ok fusing is ok but chroming is just a different level of bullshit

wuuuut wuuuut, Xav does not like something in PoE, can't be :D

But yeah, chrome mechanics - affinity to particular colors depends of the base is quite idiotic, since its pretty much limits diversity.

Yeah, I was stunned too :O

But yeah, that colour affinity needs to go....
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
Mexiun wrote:
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
U can make 4 blue at Vorici for 250 chromes i think

Just for only 250? Man that sure is "cheap".
And what level? I cant find anything related to this and im at his spot now.

Not sure what lvl he need to be, ill check mine i think he is lvl 7, if he have 4 blue recepie i can do it for u
IGN: Puskurcina
No game is perfect boys :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info