Fed up with this chrome crap.

"
Wispo wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Uh, did you forget a 5link exists? Pretty easy to make, alot easier to buy. You can pick up a 5l armor for almost nothing. So i have no clue why you use a 4link.

Because i don't manage to fuse 5 sockets togheter. Oh right.... rng -.-'

A white 5L is literally 3c on poe.trade so pls
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Uh, did you forget a 5link exists? Pretty easy to make, alot easier to buy. You can pick up a 5l armor for almost nothing. So i have no clue why you use a 4link.

A white 5L is literally 3c on poe.trade so pls

Sure mate, a WHITE. So good luck to me to alch it to (my) death in the ILLUSION of having the LUCK (not skill, LUCK... because PoE it's only a slot machine disguised as arpg) to bring it to the ES levels of my actual chest (640).

It's really "funny" how in this forum an army of users have pre-crafted responses (and always the same ones) for all the various problems:

lag? buy ssd!!! (sure, they are totally free after all, and i must spend money on a smooth pc ONLY for the SOLE program installed that brings problems: poe)

sockets? tabula!!!

colours? vorici!!! you will almost defeat rng (not guaranteed result)

links? vorici!!!! you will defeat rng (high cost)

high cost? a white!!!! (yes, and rng alching it)

ALL this shit only for the fanboysm of not admitting this game's SERIOUS lacks in design

Last edited by Wispo on Apr 19, 2015, 12:59:18 PM
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

Still, i see in town even lvl 85+ exiles with tabula. and i really don't think that, arrived at level 85, one guy it's still leveling or still testing different gem setups so to be forced to use tabula

He's using a tabula for the same reason you are complaining so much. You and him think it's unplayable without a 6link. So he keeps his tabula on forever, and you come to the forum and complain.

Try to enjoy the game without perfecting everything, it's not gonna happen anyway.

Prfecting? Have you an idea of how much sucks a spell in a 4 link? :/ The base damage compared to weapons it's just awful (and this is the reason because many players prefers flameblast or incinerate over the other spells... not because they are fun -in fact are boring- but because they give the "more" damage).
This said, like op stateed, chromes are pure crap (=gear color attunement must be removed for me... because ggg with the words wants diversity, but with the facts kills diversity)

You can get well above 15k with arc with only a 4L setup and still have good defenses. A 15k arc will clear high lvl maps reasonably fast. You don't need a 6L, let people have something to strive for. If we had the game dumbed down the way you're suggesting, I believe a lot of people would leave, me being one of them.
"
Wispo wrote:
[
lag? buy ssd!!! (sure, they are totally free after all, and i must spend money on a smooth pc ONLY for the SOLE program installed that brings problems: poe)

sockets? tabula!!!

ALL this shit only for the fanboysm of not admitting this game's SERIOUS lacks in design

"This" serious lack in design is what a lot of us consider to be a robust design. It's a matter of opinion, but judging from the majority of posts on this thread, it's seems to be the preferred design. There are other games out there that fit different tastes, so there is really no right or wrong to how the developers made the system, some people will enjoy and other will hate. Call me a fanboy, sure, I love this game. Would I agree with all the design decisions? nope.
"
Millacus wrote:

You can get well above 15k with arc with only a 4L setup and still have good defenses. A 15k arc will clear high lvl maps reasonably fast. You don't need a 6L, let people have something to strive for. If we had the game dumbed down the way you're suggesting, I believe a lot of people would leave, me being one of them.

If for good defenses you mean having to use immortal call like maaaaaaany do, just not to be 2 shotted by blues.. well no, my concept of good defences it's another :/
And again: if the game actually HAS all these cheap solutions you all are talking of, then WHY people keeps abandoning this game, although the advices of you friends? "Maybe" because PoE it's an endless sequence of obstacles and limitation, one after the other? Let's see for example... how many things must have a chest piece to be very good?

1 must have life on it
2 must have GOOD amount of life on it
3 must have resistances on it
4 must have GOOD amounts of resistances on it
5 must have the right amount of sockets
6 must have the links
7 must have the right clours
8 must have good amount of evasion or ES

And the obstacles are not only these, but i don't want to go too much off topic
"
Millacus wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:
[

sockets? tabula!!!

"This" serious lack in design is what a lot of us consider to be a robust design. It's a matter of opinion, but judging from the majority of posts on this thread, it's seems to be the preferred design. There are other games out there that fit different tastes, so there is really no right or wrong to how the developers made the system, some people will enjoy and other will hate. Call me a fanboy, sure, I love this game. Would I agree with all the design decisions? nope.

No i'm not calling you a fanboy and you have all the rights in this world to have and tell us your opinions, like me and all others. The problem is that people it's starting to getting sick of this "robust" design. Go take a look at the tone of the "general discussion" or "feedback" sectionts in their generality, and you will see faaaaaar more rage and quitting than satisfaction. Ok NOW there is the hype for act 4, but in general it's all rage threads, and the hype it's many times hype not for new content, but hopes for FIXES
"
Wispo wrote:
Ok NOW there is the hype for act 4, but in general it's all rage threads, and the hype it's many times hype not for new content, but hopes for FIXES

You dont want a fix. You want to play a different game. One without RNG. Plenty of games to do that.
"
Wispo wrote:
"
Miská wrote:

Actually if you want no RNG that option is available to you with vorici. 150 fusing will give you a guarantueed no RNG 5link.

Or you can just buy a 5link for a few chaos.

I really am missing the point of what your problem is. The options are there, possibilities plenty.

"
Wispo wrote:
Let's see for example... how many things must have a chest piece to be very good?

1 must have life on it
2 must have GOOD amount of life on it
3 must have resistances on it
4 must have GOOD amounts of resistances on it
5 must have the right amount of sockets
6 must have the links
7 must have the right clours
8 must have good amount of evasion or ES

And the obstacles are not only these, but i don't want to go too much off topic

So wait, you are not only demanding a 6link straight away without any work, you want it to be perfect aswell. lol, never thought i would say this, but you need to go play some game on a private server, where you can give yourself everything you want in 1 min, and then you can wonder why you still play the game. Jeez.

Take some advice from all the people that are trying to help you. Or simply go play another game. This game takes time to get into it. To understand it. You need to learn alot before you can claim all these nonsense you are whining about.
Last edited by Miská on Apr 19, 2015, 2:00:49 PM

[Removed by Support]
Because many of you must justify to yourselves the tons of money "intelligently" WASTED on a CRAPPY game, i assume.
A crappy game with some CRAPPY forum users, able only to reply

LEARN TO PLAY (translation= you are a stupid noob)
DEAL WITH IT (translation= shut up and don't break our balls)
PLAY SOMETHING ELSE (translation= don't insult our preferred toy, we are kids after all, an we could even cry if you give discredit on poe, do you know?)

Sorry mates, but the more my presence unpleases you all, the more i will stay here, the more i will say the truth
I begin now---->
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/672122
THIS is the (NEGATIVE) effect that your beloved game does to persons that are NOT no lifers or flippers, but to normal people that from a game expects FUN and not FRUSTRATION.
And try to take a look NOW at how the "feedback" section presents ;) you will read A TON of NEGATIVE feedbacks already in the forum titles. Some examples? With pleasure!!!! ;)

ggg with their poorly developed guild system strikes again

frustrated by inability to make currency

death xp lost

disconnected then rip

is there ever going to be a fix for strong box freeze?

fix armor please

bloodline crap

things that need to stop

where are all the g*d maps

AND THIS IS ONLY PAGE NUMBER ONE ;)

Really a fantastic game, yeah sure ;) Now, you continue in peace to justify your money... while i continue saying the truth ;)

Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 19, 2015, 3:41:40 PM
1. You need to accept differences of opinion. You hate it, others like it.
2. People always speak up more when they are upset than when they are happy.
3. The forum community is a tiny fraction of the overall playerbase.

As to folks saying try another game, why, exactly, is that bad advice? You clearly are unhappy with PoE. That's a perfectly valid viewpoint to have. Staying here when you have that viewpoint is what is kind of mindboggling.

Folks have tried pointing out various ways to alleviate your concerns, but obviously those proposed solutions don't satisfy you. Right now, they're all you've got.

Anyway....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info