So played PoE for a while then played d3... My reaction...

"
FadeXF wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
FadeXF wrote:

What I was counter arguing was this whole POE vs D3 build diversity discussion. The fact remains that I have proven - including listing the gear + gems - that you can easily develop leveling sets of gear where you don't need to invest a single solitary skill point in your skill tree - the fact that this exists in the game makes it call into question any argument about build diversity. Sorry you can't handle the honesty there.

I rekt your point on page 10 already, try again :3

No - but it did make me laugh though heh. Thanks for that. ;)

[damage control intensifies]
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
I prefer Sega Genesis

Oh ya..?!

Well im a Nintendo kid, ur stupid.

This is bang on too hahaha.

What if you happen to enjoy all consols? =p

They call it filthy peasantry ;)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
>2015
>not praising GabeN
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
>2015
>not praising GabeN

then who? Phil Spencer, Molyneux..?! They're all hackjobs
I was watching Raiz's stream as he played D3 for past couple of days and, yes, you can get power leveled to 70 in an hour with some "stone of something" without that apparently it takes a bit longer, you can watch Nugi's or Raiz's VOD's to see it. Looked like you zone in with a couple lowbies who stay by the WP, I guess you get more exp if you're closer together, while a higher level character clears the zone, rinse repeat 70.

fwiw.
Noblesse oblige
"
I was watching Raiz's stream as he played D3 for past couple of days and, yes, you can get power leveled to 70 in an hour with some "stone of something" without that apparently it takes a bit longer, you can watch Nugi's or Raiz's VOD's to see it. Looked like you zone in with a couple lowbies who stay by the WP, I guess you get more exp if you're closer together, while a higher level character clears the zone, rinse repeat 70.

fwiw.

The game starts at 70 tbh. If it took any longer than that to get there it would just kill it. That's when you can start making a build.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

fwiw.

The game starts at 70 tbh. If it took any longer than that to get there it would just kill it. That's when you can start making a build.

Thats fine, thus the fwiw.

Was just replying to FadeFX who seemed adamant that this was not possible sighting his irreproachable experience with the game.
Noblesse oblige
Last edited by Yidam_ on Apr 16, 2015, 11:33:53 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

fwiw.

Didnt you just said it cant be happened?

Fanboyism true colors revealed.I know mine,dont bother.

But please,if you want to get into an argument,at least know what you are arguing for

Spoiler
nice solwitch,trolling succeded!
Bye bye desync!
Wait wut? I love PoE and I like d3, sue meh
The main problem i had with D3 was the fact that i could only choose from a set of finite skills. Sure you can be many types of Barb ranging from A-G but that was it. In POE i can be a melee witch that specs cyclone + CI.. I can spec as a blood magic marauder summoner... I can be a wand slinging duelist. You get the point. D3 utterly lacks in freedom of choice to play how you want to play.

This isn't even a bad thing, don't get me wrong here. Archetypes have been around forever and D3 wasn't aiming to change that. POE however just took a step forward and decided to do something different and i obviously paid off. People who call D3 trash are jerks really. I don't play it, i just don't care because POE fills my needs just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info