NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Joni wrote:
Im sure this gets asked every other page, I didnt find it on the last five or so though..:
Splinters are not highlighted in any way whatsoever for me other than looking the same way Scrolls of Wisdoms do, they are, however, highlighted for a friend that uses the filter as well. We are both using the same version of the filter, updated one or two weeks ago.

Is there a fix for this? I googled around a bit and got nothing particularly informative.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. Download the latest version, you're using a prebreach version somehow.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
Dracooltenks wrote:
Hi i was wondering what loot filter is what because every link i click it brings me to the same filters. Could you list what filter exactly goes to what filter listed here on the page that would be wonderful.

The download always includes all versions, you can just pick whichever you like from the archive later.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
deeznutzzz123 wrote:
hey neversink im having trouble using uberstrick version of the filter + activating the animate weapon script

the problem is when activating the magic ones (using cloak of Tawm'r Isley ofc)

the filter will not show blue identified daggers and sceptres and staves too i think

it does work on any of the other non uberstrick versions

any way to fix this ? thanks

Try restating the game, it might be related to GGGs strange optimizations when switching filters lately.

I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work.

However, I'm not at home so I might look into it later if it won't help
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
deeznutzzz123 wrote:
hey neversink im having trouble using uberstrick version of the filter + activating the animate weapon script

the problem is when activating the magic ones (using cloak of Tawm'r Isley ofc)

the filter will not show blue identified daggers and sceptres and staves too i think

it does work on any of the other non uberstrick versions

any way to fix this ? thanks

Try restating the game, it might be related to GGGs strange optimizations when switching filters lately.

I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work.

However, I'm not at home so I might look into it later if it won't help

in options - ui go to item filters and first select none. then select the filter you want to use. it seems to be some issue with this otherwise. if i am using regular and switch to regular (blue) nothing happens. but if i first select none and then regular (blue) it works just fine.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 14, 2017, 6:19:39 AM
are you using the uberstrick ? even on fresh use it will not show blue claws and staves for me

edit :

found out why it is hiding weapons using the uberstrick because there is a hide for weapons

[0208] Warband items

Class "Daggers" "Wands" "Sceptres"

Last edited by deeznutzzz123 on Jan 14, 2017, 4:01:27 PM
Hey Sink

Im using semi strict filter. There are few Rare items that arent last base item and i want to hide them. How to do that using filtration?
Hi, I've been using this filter for a while, but I'm now trying to upgrade to the semi-strict version. However, I would like to show all hammer bases for chisels, and all chromatic items, and possibly other things you have changed. Could you provide a full list of all changes in the semi-strict filter compared to the standard one and also how to remove some of these things? Thanks
Sorry in advance for not reading 236 pages to see if my question is already answered somewhere else but, using semi strict filter, I picked up 3 item with a purple border......they are complete junk, but curious about eh border meaning.

Thank you
i think these items have a vaal implicit mod and are identified?
For some reason I cannot get leather belts to play a sound/look like the Sorcerer boots :(

For example:

"
Show #$chancing (with sound), top %D2
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots"
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 38
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210 # BORDERCOLOR: T1 Chancing
PlayAlertSound 7 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 chancing items

I then add the leather belt:

"
Show #$chancing (with sound), top %D2
BaseType "Sorcerer Boots" "Leather Belt"
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 38
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210 # BORDERCOLOR: T1 Chancing
PlayAlertSound 7 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 chancing items

But it's still not working, any idea?

Edit: I did try restarting too, hmmm
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 16, 2017, 1:28:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info