NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
morfer wrote:
Is there a example screen / write up for the "strict" filter? Usin the semi-strict and thinking about to move on to the next one.
Which currencys are showed up, still all uniques? Gavel / Chance bases etc?

Btw. thanks for your work, using your filter since the filtersystem got released =)!

"
I have the same question, what does the strict filter compared to the semi-strict?

I'll create one for each filter soon. I'm currently automating the process with an upcoming tool.

Spoiler
nvm, fixed.. thanks btw this filter is great

yw <3

Spoiler
Hi. I just came back after a year break or so and the filter pops up some error saying it is out of date, I believe.

Do I just reinstall it or do I have to like find the old file and delete that or something?

Thanks in advance.

Yes... also I noticed someone answered it already. Just overwrite it :P.

"
I'm new at this, but i opened the filter and searched for goathide boots and couldnt find a match, when there's a unique item with goathide boots as base worth 4ex.
Is this a mistake in the filter or is that unique covered in a group somewhere somehow?

I'm gonna give them a minor markup in the next update, only very few of them are actually Aberath's (most of them are Vicatario's Flight, which is trash).

"
How do i highlight special maps from the same tier?

Like this if you get it;

http://imgur.com/a/DwrOB

Move "exceptions" above the entry that identifies it (or just to the beginning of the filter). The way the filter works is: it stops at the first matching result.

"

As a POE noob this has improved the gameplay significantly. Thank you. Are there any other great mods that I should be aware of?

You're very welcome.

You should know some useful website, such as poe.trade, poelab, poe.ninja .

"

As a POE noob this has improved the gameplay significantly. Thank you. Are there any other great mods that I should be aware of?
Posted by Completed 11 ChallengesDalzienar
on Jan 6, 2017 10:51:44 AM
Breachspawn Supporter
Quote Private Message
Totally new to using this filter and... wow love it :-)

My only question is why are base rings and flasks with no mods being shown?

Is there great recipies for them that have just passed me by?

Cheers

Quality flasks are used for the Glassblowers recipe.

Otherwise, you'll only see them while leveling (for obvious reasons).

"
I am looking for a way to change the map drop colors, I would like to leave 1-6 the same. 7-8 with a greenish background the same as good rares. 9-10 with a yellow background and leave 11+ the same.

If anyone could assist me with this i'd be more than willing to tip in BSC

I recommend you read the wiki about filters, it's incredibly easy to implement.

0) Open filter in Notepad++
1) Search for the section "[[1000]] Maps, fragments and labyrinth items" in
2) Scroll down, to the tiers you care about.
3) Change the X Y Z O in the "SetBackgroundColor X Y Z O" lines.

Google RGB colorpicker if you need help with the colors or read the wiki

"
Hi,

im currently using your Uber strict loot filter since i dont want to se that much "bad/cumbersom" loot.
Can you show me how to edit it to show certain maps of each tiers and hide the rest?

example:

T6-10 are "show" in the filter. I want to hide these tiers and only show certain maps (listed below) for each tier.

T6: Canyon Map, Strand Map
T7: Mud Geyser Map

and so on.

Please help me out with this.

PS
I´m not that good at "coding" so please keep it simple :)
DS

Thank you and really great job you are doing for the POE comunity!

Same as above

0) Open filter in notepad++
1) Search for the section "[[1000]] Maps, fragments and labyrinth items" in
2) Scroll down and switch the "Show" to "Hide", in sections you don't care about.
3) To highlight other maps, add a new section above the ones you hide (copy it), with an extra line:
BaseType "Canyon Map" "Strand Map"

Check the wiki for more guidance

"

I'm having an issue with Leather Belts, I added them to the Sorcerer boots category but the ilvl 84 ones doesn't make any sound nor does it have the green background.. The one's below it act like they should with their drop sound and color

That is intended behavior. The ilvl 84 crafting section has priority over the chancing section. If you want to reverse that, search for the section [0207] and move it and all of it's contents over the section [0206]
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Several pages ago I noted that slink gloves are not listed with the other highest tier bases in section 503. Neither is Eternal Burgonet.
Hey im wonder what to edit to make chayula splinters much bigger and flashier than all the other splinters

Thanks

Edit - Nevermind! Managed well with filtration.
Last edited by Fergberg3308 on Jan 12, 2017, 2:34:42 AM
Can anyone give me a bit of a tutorial how to show gavels, stonehammers and rockbreakers on the Strict version of the filter? I went in and edited some of the lines but didn't have any luck.

Thanks.
"
2rdubyaz wrote:
Can anyone give me a bit of a tutorial how to show gavels, stonehammers and rockbreakers on the Strict version of the filter? I went in and edited some of the lines but didn't have any luck.

Thanks.

Sure.

1) open the filter in NotePad++ (download it)
2) search for the section [0211] .
3) You'll find several entries below.
4) Some of them will be disabled, by being commented out.
5) Uncomment the entries (remove the '#'s as the first character)
6) Save, reload, done.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Im sure this gets asked every other page, I didnt find it on the last five or so though..:
Splinters are not highlighted in any way whatsoever for me other than looking the same way Scrolls of Wisdoms do, they are, however, highlighted for a friend that uses the filter as well. We are both using the same version of the filter, updated one or two weeks ago.

Is there a fix for this? I googled around a bit and got nothing particularly informative.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Joni on Jan 13, 2017, 2:03:15 PM
Hi i was wondering what loot filter is what because every link i click it brings me to the same filters. Could you list what filter exactly goes to what filter listed here on the page that would be wonderful.
"
Joni wrote:
Im sure this gets asked every other page, I didnt find it on the last five or so though..:
Splinters are not highlighted in any way whatsoever for me other than looking the same way Scrolls of Wisdoms do, they are, however, highlighted for a friend that uses the filter as well. We are both using the same version of the filter, updated one or two weeks ago.

Is there a fix for this? I googled around a bit and got nothing particularly informative.

Thanks in advance.

the fix is to properly install the latest version. it's not black magic in work here. the splinters show up just fine in both regular and semi strict versions i use.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Joni wrote:

Thanks in advance.

the fix is to properly install the latest version. it's not black magic in work here. the splinters show up just fine in both regular and semi strict versions i use.

Just reinstalled PoE, seems to be working fine now. Reinstalling the filter did however not resolve the issue. As I said above the filter was installed correctly earlier using the latest version.
Last edited by Joni on Jan 13, 2017, 9:12:30 PM
hey neversink im having trouble using uberstrick version of the filter + activating the animate weapon script

the problem is when activating the magic ones (using cloak of Tawm'r Isley ofc)

the filter will not show blue identified daggers and sceptres and staves too i think

it does work on any of the other non uberstrick versions

any way to fix this ? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info