NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Fuck it

Just added

"
Show
BaseType "Leather Belt"
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 38
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210 # BORDERCOLOR: T1 Chancing
PlayAlertSound 7 300 # DROPSOUND: T1 chancing items

To the top of file and it works (was adding it towards the bottom)
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 16, 2017, 1:41:49 AM
"
deeznutzzz123 wrote:
are you using the uberstrick ? even on fresh use it will not show blue claws and staves for me

edit :

found out why it is hiding weapons using the uberstrick because there is a hide for weapons

[0208] Warband items

Class "Daggers" "Wands" "Sceptres"

This should only apply to ilvl 84 weapons. Anyway, I'll move the entry down a notch for the next update.

"
Hey Sink

Im using semi strict filter. There are few Rare items that arent last base item and i want to hide them. How to do that using filtration?

I'm not exactly proficient in filtration, since I do everything by hand (faster+preserves comments/structure). Getting some more information would help.

"
Hi, I've been using this filter for a while, but I'm now trying to upgrade to the semi-strict version. However, I would like to show all hammer bases for chisels, and all chromatic items, and possibly other things you have changed. Could you provide a full list of all changes in the semi-strict filter compared to the standard one and also how to remove some of these things? Thanks

This is mostly up-to-date. I currently don't have the time to create a new list, however I'm working on automating the process (more information soon). There are some explanations on FAQ (page 1). In the future, I'll have videos and a tool to explain such modifications. For now I recommend using filtration or googling, when it comes to editing.

"
Sorry in advance for not reading 236 pages to see if my question is already answered somewhere else but, using semi strict filter, I picked up 3 item with a purple border......they are complete junk, but curious about eh border meaning.

Purple items are corrupted/identified amulets/belts/gloves for trash to treasure prophecies or potential warband mod magic items, sadly it's impossible to get a implicit analysis, so you need to check them by hovering.

"
For some reason I cannot get leather belts to play a sound/look like the Sorcerer boots :(

I'll move the priority chancing section up an entry in the coming patch. For now. Search for: " [0206] 83/84+ Endgame crafting rules ". Within this entry, search for "Leather Belt". Remove it from the basetype list and it'll work.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Is there a place that I can read the most important differences between the strict and semi-strict version? I'm running the semi-strict atm and there's a bunch of stuff I'd like to get removed but I don't know if the strict version removes too much.

Edit:Nvm found my answer on the previous comment, obviously I couldn't look through 240 pages of comments but I didn't imagine the very last one would have the exact answer.
Last edited by MuFeR on Jan 16, 2017, 3:59:53 PM
The best lootfilter so far.

Everything is loud, you can't miss any loot and strict + no wisdom/portal = perfection.
Is it just me or the regret orb filter is a little buggy
"
MuFeR wrote:
Is there a place that I can read the most important differences between the strict and semi-strict version? I'm running the semi-strict atm and there's a bunch of stuff I'd like to get removed but I don't know if the strict version removes too much.

Edit:Nvm found my answer on the previous comment, obviously I couldn't look through 240 pages of comments but I didn't imagine the very last one would have the exact answer.

Lucky you. I was equally surprised that someone read even the last comment ;).

I should pin it though.

"

Everything is loud, you can't miss any loot and strict + no wisdom/portal = perfection.

Thanks!

"

Is it just me or the regret orb filter is a little buggy

Just you, however it might be the font kerning bug (check the FAQ page 1, first question).
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
SupaMF wrote:

How do you supply yourself with Wisdoms/Portals if you can't see them? o.o
The Fey will never lose, as one of their members, Chap, has taken it upon himself to right their wrongs and see to it that Liesel and Magiere are safe.
White Sorcerer Boots over/at ilvl:84, does not make a sounds.
i want that Divine Life Flask don't disappear at loot filter with any level grow up
how i can do it?

thx
[EU\RU-Realms] HCL Uber Lab Carry
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1968091
Such good work man! Big GG to you! Sounds are max by default and first time i dropped chaos scared the crap out of me :) but you definitely got that draft from me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info