NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
frenzul wrote:
Hi. I just came back after a year break or so and the filter pops up some error saying it is out of date, I believe.

Do I just reinstall it or do I have to like find the old file and delete that or something?

Thanks in advance.

You can delete the old file (Documents>My Games>Path of Exile). D/L the latest version and install to the same directory. In game, go to the UI tab and scroll to the bottom and select the new filter version.
"
Arastir wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:
Hi. I just came back after a year break or so and the filter pops up some error saying it is out of date, I believe.

Do I just reinstall it or do I have to like find the old file and delete that or something?

Thanks in advance.

You can delete the old file (Documents>My Games>Path of Exile). D/L the latest version and install to the same directory. In game, go to the UI tab and scroll to the bottom and select the new filter version.

I'm sorry, I have the dumb. Thank you friend.
As a POE noob this has improved the gameplay significantly. Thank you. Are there any other great mods that I should be aware of?
Totally new to using this filter and... wow love it :-)

My only question is why are base rings and flasks with no mods being shown?

Is there great recipies for them that have just passed me by?

Cheers
"
ConansMight wrote:
Totally new to using this filter and... wow love it :-)

My only question is why are base rings and flasks with no mods being shown?

Is there great recipies for them that have just passed me by?

Cheers

White jewelry are useful for all sorts of crafting and also the hardest parts to get for chaos/regal recipe. Blue ones are useful to fill up inventory before going back to town/hideout. They are small, take little space and sell for alt shards.

Everyone needs normal flasks. In addition quality flasks not only are better but can be used for the flask recipe > glassblower orbs.

Search and read vendor recipe system on the poe wiki.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 6, 2017, 7:05:08 PM
"
morfer wrote:
Is there a example screen / write up for the "strict" filter? Usin the semi-strict and thinking about to move on to the next one.
Which currencys are showed up, still all uniques? Gavel / Chance bases etc?

Btw. thanks for your work, using your filter since the filtersystem got released =)!

I have the same question, what does the strict filter compared to the semi-strict?
I am looking for a way to change the map drop colors, I would like to leave 1-6 the same. 7-8 with a greenish background the same as good rares. 9-10 with a yellow background and leave 11+ the same.

If anyone could assist me with this i'd be more than willing to tip in BSC
Returning after a long hiatus. This is great. Thank you!
Hi,

im currently using your Uber strict loot filter since i dont want to se that much "bad/cumbersom" loot.
Can you show me how to edit it to show certain maps of each tiers and hide the rest?

example:

T6-10 are "show" in the filter. I want to hide these tiers and only show certain maps (listed below) for each tier.

T6: Canyon Map, Strand Map
T7: Mud Geyser Map

and so on.

Please help me out with this.

PS
I´m not that good at "coding" so please keep it simple :)
DS

Thank you and really great job you are doing for the POE comunity!

//Owla
I'm having an issue with Leather Belts, I added them to the Sorcerer boots category but the ilvl 84 ones doesn't make any sound nor does it have the green background.. The one's below it act like they should with their drop sound and color

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info