NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
xecutable wrote:
Since last night i'm getting blank names on items randomly. Can't figure out what's the cause. I have not changed anything, must be this new patch.

Restart the game if this happens. There's more details on it in the FAQ (page 1)

"
Could you add any background on rare chrom items?

I've been considering it, but I'll likely won't do so. Mostly a rare is worth more than a chromatic anyway, also it has technical implementation difficulties.

"
Ever since breach league, I find it very difficult to edit this filter with filtration. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way around it?

I might look into it.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
haunted33 wrote:
Hello,

I am new to the loot filter thing, can somebody quickly tell me why some of the items are marked Orange in this filter?

I noticed they become displayed orange starting itemlevel 75?

-Best
IIRC level 75 is Regal recipe level.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Can we do something about the shitty uniques that make HUGE LOUD noise? (and they are shit) :P
Is it possible to change the Sounds for the Items?

And is it possible to make a permanent "Light Beam" for Uniques like in Diablo 3 or is this a Limitation within the Game?

Thx
"
Balantakos wrote:
Can we do something about the shitty uniques that make HUGE LOUD noise? (and they are shit) :P

Unless GGG implements a way to distinguish bases with several uniques (some of which are expensive, some not), sadly nope - for now.

"

Is it possible to change the Sounds for the Items?

And is it possible to make a permanent "Light Beam" for Uniques like in Diablo 3 or is this a Limitation within the Game?

Thx

It's possible to change the sounds, but only to the 9 sounds available for lootfilters.

Lightbeams need to be implemented clientside, the filter can't create effects.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Is there a example screen / write up for the "strict" filter? Usin the semi-strict and thinking about to move on to the next one.
Which currencys are showed up, still all uniques? Gavel / Chance bases etc?

Btw. thanks for your work, using your filter since the filtersystem got released =)!
nvm, fixed.. thanks btw this filter is great
Last edited by Locktapuss on Jan 3, 2017, 1:50:50 PM
Hi. I just came back after a year break or so and the filter pops up some error saying it is out of date, I believe.

Do I just reinstall it or do I have to like find the old file and delete that or something?

Thanks in advance.
I'm new at this, but i opened the filter and searched for goathide boots and couldnt find a match, when there's a unique item with goathide boots as base worth 4ex.
Is this a mistake in the filter or is that unique covered in a group somewhere somehow?
How do i highlight special maps from the same tier?

Like this if you get it;

http://imgur.com/a/DwrOB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info