NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

deleted
Last edited by InfectedRiko on Jan 22, 2017, 5:06:23 AM
How i can fix that?
Last edited by InfectedRiko on Jan 22, 2017, 5:07:24 AM
"
i want that Divine Life Flask don't disappear at loot filter with any level grow up
how i can do it?

Either add them to the overwrite section at the top or

"
Show #$flask, lvl
Class Flask
BaseType "Divine"
Rarity Normal
ItemLevel <= 66
ItemLevel >= 60
SetFontSize 38
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255 # TEXTCOLOR: Normal Items: Strong Highlight
SetBorderColor 100 100 100 255 # BORDERCOLOR: Leveling: strong highlight

Search for this entry (there is one normal one and one for magic items) and remove the "ItemLevel <= 66" line

"
SupaMF wrote:
The best lootfilter so far.

Everything is loud, you can't miss any loot and strict + no wisdom/portal = perfection.

"
Such good work man! Big GG to you! Sounds are max by default and first time i dropped chaos scared the crap out of me :) but you definitely got that draft from me.

Thanks!

"
How do you supply yourself with Wisdoms/Portals if you can't see them? o.o

Buying them, begging guildmates, selling transmutes and blacksmith whetstones.

"
How i can fix that?

Restart the game. Also read FAQ page 1 (first entry).

"
White Sorcerer Boots over/at ilvl:84, does not make a sounds.

Yeah, that's kind of a special case and I'm not sure how to handle it. They're a crafting base and a chancing base.

I don't want to give them another color, because it'll confuse people, look bad and make the filter harder to edit.
I can make them yellow with a sound, but it'll confuse people.
I can make them green with a sound, but they'll miss the crafting base
I can make them yellow without a sound, but people will miss the base sometimes.

I think the current version is not the worst compromise.

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Heya, ive been fiddling with ur strict version in notepad. i deleted Portal scrolls and wisdom scrolls.

Im trying to add Occulist vestments and some other high value chance bases but im having issues finding the line in notepad where i add them, even with CTRL + F search option.

Any way you could help me out with this ? Gold Rings / Occulist vestments is what i mainly want added, Cheers for this awesome filter !
Any chance you would resurrect the 'slick' filter? I *REALLY* loved that thing, and I went looking on filterblast so I could customize it and was sad bc I wanted to try switching between yours with all the nice economy highlighting, and GG which doesn't do any of that. Guess Ill stay there if the answer is no.
"
taosk8r wrote:
Any chance you would resurrect the 'slick' filter? I *REALLY* loved that thing, and I went looking on filterblast so I could customize it and was sad bc I wanted to try switching between yours with all the nice economy highlighting, and GG which doesn't do any of that. Guess Ill stay there if the answer is no.

I have some good news.
I also have some BETTER news.

It never died.

In fact. It's now an auto-updated style - Complete with all 4 strictness versions. It's in the subfolder of the archive with the filter files. :)

"
Heya, ive been fiddling with ur strict version in notepad. i deleted Portal scrolls and wisdom scrolls.

Im trying to add Occulist vestments and some other high value chance bases but im having issues finding the line in notepad where i add them, even with CTRL + F search option.

Any way you could help me out with this ? Gold Rings / Occulist vestments is what i mainly want added, Cheers for this awesome filter !

First of all: use Notepad++ for editing.

Also:

Search for " Chancing items " and uncomment the entry below by removing the #'s in front of the "Show" statement and all related lines.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jan 24, 2017, 4:40:07 PM
Ok, so.. Can you put it on filterblast so I can easily customize it?
"
taosk8r wrote:
Ok, so.. Can you put it on filterblast so I can easily customize it?

It's not my website, you'll have to e-mail the guy who created it for that, he has my permission to upload the filters though.
Last edited by NeverSink on Jan 24, 2017, 5:20:06 PM
Oh, ok, thanks! Ill do that.. I thought the authors put them up there.
Hey there neversink ~love your filter, especially the slick version. I was fiddling around with the map drop sounds for t1-t10 maps, basically I wanted to remove/change the alert sound, I removed the play alert sound section from each tier, however, a sound still plays when one of those maps drops. Its not the same sound as alert 4, but I can't seem to find where it is in the filter to disable it. I then decided to just change the alert sound to 9, but it seems to be playing 9 and another sound at the same time, this is what made me think there is another block which is triggering an alert sound for maps... Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info