NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Thank you NeverSink!
Really helpful
Is there any way to change the highlighting duration? Currently the script highlights the worthwhile items but only for a few seconds. However, activating always highlighted in the options shows everything, not just the worthwhile items.

How can I increase the highlight duration of the script of make it permanently highlight them?
"
tradeswan wrote:
Is there any way to change the highlighting duration? Currently the script highlights the worthwhile items but only for a few seconds. However, activating always highlighted in the options shows everything, not just the worthwhile items.

How can I increase the highlight duration of the script of make it permanently highlight them?

Click "Z"
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hey Never, is it possible to get an updated screenshot explanation of your filter? Noticed things like Div cards are outdated.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"
tradeswan wrote:

Click "Z"

This is not what I mean. If I click "Z" is shows everything, not just the thinks highlighted by the script. However, I want to just be shown the scripts highlighted items permanently. Any way to do that?
Last edited by tradeswan on Apr 5, 2016, 8:05:05 AM
"
Syncfx wrote:
Hey Never, is it possible to get an updated screenshot explanation of your filter? Noticed things like Div cards are outdated.

Yes, that's a good idea, I'll be reworking frontpage in the near future.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
This is not what I mean. If I click "Z" is shows everything, not just the thinks highlighted by the script. However, I want to just be shown the scripts highlighted items permanently. Any way to do that?

"Z" is the right answer.

Please note that this might be occuring to you, bcause you're testing it out in a low level area. The highlight by the filter depends on the level of the area you're in.

Until level 8-12 (depending on version) the filter filters absolutly nothing (only highlights, without hiding, because early on a lot of items can be useful), then it starts filtering more and more with each area level.

At level 65+ it'll filter 99% of all whites/blues (with the exception of 6-sockets, chance bases and similar stories).

I hope this helps.
"
NeverSink wrote:
"

"Z" is the right answer.

Please note that this might be occuring to you, bcause you're testing it out in a low level area. The highlight by the filter depends on the level of the area you're in.

Until level 8-12 (depending on version) the filter filters absolutly nothing (only highlights, without hiding, because early on a lot of items can be useful), then it starts filtering more and more with each area level.

At level 65+ it'll filter 99% of all whites/blues (with the exception of 6-sockets, chance bases and similar stories).

I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. I tested it in a higher level area and it indeed worked at described. So "Z" was the correct answer.
The instructions are very poor.

Replace:

"

# 1) Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page.
# 2) Paste the contents into a notepad/txt document anywhere on your PC
# USE ANSI ENCODING IF YOU USE NOTEPAD++ OR ANY OTHER TEXT EDITOR
# 3) Click File/Save As and select the following settings:
# SAVE AS TYPE: Select "All Files"
# FILE NAME: "NeverSink.filter" (Without the ")
# SAVE LOCATION: C:/Users/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile
# ENCODING (if available): ANSI
# INGAME: Escape -> Options -> UI -> Scroll down -> Select NeverSink.filter

With: (These really should be at the top of the post #1.)

"

# You can always find the latest version here:
# http://pastebin.com/raw/Af00CbhA
#
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# INSTALLATION:
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# 0) Quit Path of Exile (if running)
# 1a) BROWSER: Open this web page
# http://pastebin.com/raw/Af00CbhA
# 1b) BROWSER: Edit, Select All (Ctrl-A)
# 1c) BROWSER: Edit, Copy (Ctrl-C)
# 2a) Start Notepad (Windows-R, notepad, ENTER)
# 2b) NOTEPAD: Edit, Paste (Ctrl-V)
# 2b) NOTEPAD: File, Save As
# 2c) NOTEPAD: Change "Save as type" to:
# All Files (*.*)
# 2d) NOTEPAD: File name: (Use this *exactly* "as-is")
# %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\NeverSink.filter
# 3) Restart Path of Exile & Login
# 4) POE: Escape -> Options -> UI -> Scroll down to "List of Item Filters" -> Select NeverSink.filter

Updated: Added clear step-by-step instructions with hotkeys.

Last edited by Michaelangel007 on Apr 5, 2016, 1:29:06 PM
Enjoying this filter but ever since Ascendancy I have to keep toggling z because the items will not line up with the text. Any ideas why?
Last edited by Walrusky on Apr 6, 2016, 12:44:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info