NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

i'd like to get ride of the shitty lvl 55 item bases ,for gloves boots and helmets, they come highlight as big as the lvl 60+ bases
for example id like not to see the conjurer gloves as big as a sorcerer gloves but i'm struggling a bit
"
dro_13 wrote:
i'd like to get ride of the shitty lvl 55 item bases ,for gloves boots and helmets, they come highlight as big as the lvl 60+ bases
for example id like not to see the conjurer gloves as big as a sorcerer gloves but i'm struggling a bit

Search for 0611

You'll find the following lines under the second match.
"
Show #$good, autosmall
Class "Gloves" "Boots" "Helmets"
Rarity Rare
ItemLevel >= 75
DropLevel >= 44
SetTextColor 255 190 0
SetBackgroundColor 30 90 45 230
SetFontSize 35
SetBorderColor 150 150 150

Show #$good, autosmall
Class "Gloves" "Boots" "Helmets"
Rarity Rare
ItemLevel >= 65
DropLevel >= 44
SetBackgroundColor 30 90 45 230
SetFontSize 35
SetBorderColor 150 150 150

Change the 44 to whatever minimum item level you like.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Can someone explain the border color on rare items please? What does each border color on rare items mean?

EDIT:

Just now all same iLVL

spine bow black outline
ancinet greaves white outline
coral amulte reen outline
assassin's garb black outline
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Apr 13, 2016, 12:04:09 AM
legend ! ty neversink
great filter thank you.
Last edited by Vernum on Apr 13, 2016, 5:28:10 AM
Posting for reference, I'll have a look at it when I get home...
Never used a filter before, but I'll give yours a try for sure.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
why is this happen all the time
Hi,

I still don't get the difference between ItemLevel and DropLevel.

Could you please give me explanations and examples of situations where DropLevel information is relevant ?

Thank you !
"
upsoft wrote:
why is this happen all the time

Get the latest version. This should NOT be happening (just tested, works correctly for me)

"
Hi,

I still don't get the difference between ItemLevel and DropLevel.

Could you please give me explanations and examples of situations where DropLevel information is relevant ?

Thank you !

ItemLevel - the level of the monster/chest that drops the item. This level is dynamic
DropLevel - this level depends on the basetype of an item. It displays the minimum itemlevel required for this item to drop.

Let's say you only want to show bow basetypes that start dropping after level 60.

DropLevel > 60.

However this would also remove all the bows that you'd want to see while leveling.
So in order for this rule to only apply once you reach endgame, you can use:

ItemLevel > 65
DropLevel > 60

Go check the wiki for more information :P. You can find enough examples in my filter too.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 14, 2016, 10:02:27 AM
"
ItemLevel - the level of the monster/chest that drops the item. This level is dynamic
DropLevel - this level depends on the basetype of an item. It displays the minimum itemlevel required for this item to drop.

Let's say you only want to show bow basetypes that start dropping after level 60.

DropLevel > 60.

However this would also remove all the bows that you'd want to see while leveling.
So in order for this rule to only apply once you reach endgame, you can use:

ItemLevel > 65
DropLevel > 60

Go check the wiki for more information :P. You can find enough examples in my filter too.
OK I understand the difference, but why would I want to use
* ItemLevel > 65
* DropLevel > 60
instead of just :
* ItemLevel > 65 ?

I mean, I'm always using iLvl for crafting, in what kind of situation would the DropLevel be of any value to me (give a few examples if possible :):)

Thank you !

Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Apr 14, 2016, 11:47:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info