NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

Just starting using this filter and have a few questions.

What do gear pieces with gold backgrounds mean? i.e. All of the Vaal variants like the rapier, mask, regalia etc. I'm assuming it's a crafting thing but do I chance them or are they just good for crafting in general?

Also the Eternal Burgonet has the same white/red coloring as the ultra rare stuff so what excatly does that mean? Is the Eternal Burgonet just a really good end game item to craft on, or is there some unique I should try to chance? The same coloring is on the mirrored spiked shield and the Eternal life flasks as well.

Coming from ZiggyD's filter there is a lot to learn with this one and the color information in the OP doesn't quite explain it all.
"
Coldfear22 wrote:
Just starting using this filter and have a few questions.

What do gear pieces with gold backgrounds mean? i.e. All of the Vaal variants like the rapier, mask, regalia etc. I'm assuming it's a crafting thing but do I chance them or are they just good for crafting in general?

Also the Eternal Burgonet has the same white/red coloring as the ultra rare stuff so what excatly does that mean? Is the Eternal Burgonet just a really good end game item to craft on, or is there some unique I should try to chance? The same coloring is on the mirrored spiked shield and the Eternal life flasks as well.

Coming from ZiggyD's filter there is a lot to learn with this one and the color information in the OP doesn't quite explain it all.

This sounds weird and wrong. I believe you somehow downloaded some wrong version.

Please try downloading my version from the links on the FrontPage again.

Neither of the two things you told should be happening.

"
- I realized that magic and normal quality quivers gets hidden by the rules too fast. Hence I added quivers to the last rule of section 0901 that shows rings, belts and amulets with normal size font.

Good idea, I'll implement it.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Birth of the Three divination card is listed under "card value over an ex".

This card is currently with shit-all in Perandus and a few chaos in Standard.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Mar 26, 2016, 9:45:15 AM
"
MissApril wrote:
Birth of the Three divination card is listed under "card value over an ex".

This card is currently with shit-all in Perandus and a few chaos in Standard.

No it's not, get the latest version.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
I updated with your filter not long ago but I'll do it again. I change a few things to suit my playstyle (sounds and currency colors). Thanks.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Mar 27, 2016, 3:08:50 PM
Is any chance to add sound alert for unique mobs (bosses/exiles), or for some rare perandus chests/guards (that can be needed for friends, or selled in /trade 820) ?
Last edited by zxfx on Mar 28, 2016, 4:49:41 AM
I can't seem to hide Rare Coronal Mauls, Fleshrippers, or Tower Shields. Any ideas? I tried putting Hide in front of everything in the show two handed section.
"
I can't seem to hide Rare Coronal Mauls, Fleshrippers, or Tower Shields. Any ideas? I tried putting Hide in front of everything in the show two handed section.

Yes, there's a high droplevel section at the beginning of the rare evaluation section. You have to disable it or add the hide statements BEFORE it.

"
Is any chance to add sound alert for unique mobs (bosses/exiles), or for some rare perandus chests/guards (that can be needed for friends, or selled in /trade 820) ?

The filter syntax is limited to items, so it's impossible as of now.
HEy NeverSink, great filter.

But why u took out all the chancable items (except sorc boots)?

I'm sure that many newbies will download your filter too and they will miss all the white items to chance theyr own uniques.

OK, when ur into it and know how the filter works its no problem to put the required items into the filter. (Ye, its even described in your filter....but be honest, dont think that many casual player will ever read or understand this.)

Here my addition where I think the items are worth to chance:

### PRIORITY CHANCE ITGEMS ### THESE ITEMS PLAY A SOUND WHEN FOUND ###
Show # SKYFORTH - You can add your own items here. The items will cause a drop sound.
BaseType "Occultist's Vestment" "Spine Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Judgement Staff" "Gold Ring" "Glorious Plate" "Sorcerer Boots" "Hubris Circlet" "Siege Axe" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Imperial Bow" "Mind Cage" "Gavel" "Desert Brigandine"
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 7 300
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 29, 2016, 5:54:21 AM
"
CroDanZ wrote:
HEy NeverSink, great filter.

But why u took out all the chancable items (except sorc boots)?

I'm sure that many newbies will download your filter too and they will miss all the white items to chance theyr own uniques.

OK, when ur into it and know how the filter works its no problem to put the required items into the filter. (Ye, its even described in your filter....but be honest, dont think that many casual player will ever read or understand this.)

Here my addition where I think the items are worth to chance:

### PRIORITY CHANCE ITGEMS ### THESE ITEMS PLAY A SOUND WHEN FOUND ###
Show # SKYFORTH - You can add your own items here. The items will cause a drop sound.
BaseType "Occultist's Vestment" "Spine Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Judgement Staff" "Gold Ring" "Glorious Plate" "Sorcerer Boots" "Hubris Circlet" "Siege Axe" "Penetrating Arrow Quiver" "Imperial Bow" "Mind Cage" "Gavel" "Desert Brigandine"
SetBorderColor 0 210 0 210
SetTextColor 255 255 255 255
Rarity Normal
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 7 300

I did not.

In the full/main version of the filter, there are still quite a few chance bases. (only sorc. boots have sound though)

The MF version is designed to prevent screen clutter, so I reduced it to sorc boots only...
And my version... well it's tailored towards my gameplay. I won't be changing it for obvious reasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info