NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

"
Enjoying this filter but ever since Ascendancy I have to keep toggling z because the items will not line up with the text. Any ideas why?

Never heard of that issue, can you describe it a bit?

Does it happen without a filter?

Anything special about your setup?
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
"
The instructions are very poor.

Replace:

"

# 1) Select-All + Copy this script from the "RAW Paste Data" at the bottom of the page.
# 2) Paste the contents into a notepad/txt document anywhere on your PC
# USE ANSI ENCODING IF YOU USE NOTEPAD++ OR ANY OTHER TEXT EDITOR
# 3) Click File/Save As and select the following settings:
# SAVE AS TYPE: Select "All Files"
# FILE NAME: "NeverSink.filter" (Without the ")
# SAVE LOCATION: C:/Users/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile
# ENCODING (if available): ANSI
# INGAME: Escape -> Options -> UI -> Scroll down -> Select NeverSink.filter

With: (These really should be at the top of the post #1.)

"

# You can always find the latest version here:
# http://pastebin.com/raw/Af00CbhA
#
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# INSTALLATION:
#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# 0) Quit Path of Exile (if running)
# 1a) BROWSER: Open this web page
# http://pastebin.com/raw/Af00CbhA
# 1b) BROWSER: Edit, Select All (Ctrl-A)
# 1c) BROWSER: Edit, Copy (Ctrl-C)
# 2a) Start Notepad (Windows-R, notepad, ENTER)
# 2b) NOTEPAD: Edit, Paste (Ctrl-V)
# 2b) NOTEPAD: File, Save As
# 2c) NOTEPAD: Change "Save as type" to:
# All Files (*.*)
# 2d) NOTEPAD: File name: (Use this *exactly* "as-is")
# %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\NeverSink.filter
# 3) Restart Path of Exile & Login
# 4) POE: Escape -> Options -> UI -> Scroll down to "List of Item Filters" -> Select NeverSink.filter

Updated: Added clear step-by-step instructions with hotkeys.

Thanks I'll include those
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hello Neversink, thank you once again for your awesome lootfilter. I've been using since the very first day and I like what you do with every new update.

There is one single problem though, it's been 1 month into the league(PSC) and many things that we saw as valuable once now has changed. Including most unique chance bases so I decided to do my own version, I'm gonna share it here if you have any problems with it I'll remove.

I tried to stay true as much as possible to your coloring scheme and currently these are the changes I've made:

I've added a different style for your T1 unique list(similar to T2 coloring scheme) and I'm using the existing T1 unique style for challenge uniques, the ones that we can sell for more if they are unidentified, such as Shavronne's and Aegis Aurora.

I also reworked the chance bases, such as Judgement Staff or Imperial Bow. Both Hegemony's and Pledge of Hands are like 10-15C right now, also Windripper is around that value and Lioneye's has been 1C for a long time. Meaning for someone 1 month into the league there is not much point in chancing them. But instead I've added Champion Kite Shield as a chance base, which is the base item for Aegis Aurora, around 1-1.5EX. I've also added other bases such as Paua Ring, Deicide Mask, Spine Bow and 1-2 more others. All have values around 1 to 2EX.

I realize that items like Pledge or Lioneye's might be problematic as challenge bases but not much to do about it.

http://pastebin.com/wmxa3fq8

Hoping that I didn't do something wrong :D
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
I'd like to edit the filter for some of my preferences but I'm not sure how to do it if someone could help me.

All I would like to add is that when an Agate Amulet base drops it makes the same noise as Sorc Boots do when they drop. Can someone either quickly explain it or link me a post/video that explains it because I am unable to find a guide.

Thanks!
Is there a way to use this filter with animate weapon? doesnt seem to show the weapons
Will u update white Sorcerer Boots for change item?
"
imabang318 wrote:
Will u update white Sorcerer Boots for change item?

Get the latest version, it has them since months.

"
Is there a way to use this filter with animate weapon? doesnt seem to show the weapons

Yes, search for "0712", this section is designed for animate weapon users, just need to uncomment the script.

"
I'd like to edit the filter for some of my preferences but I'm not sure how to do it if someone could help me.

All I would like to add is that when an Agate Amulet base drops it makes the same noise as Sorc Boots do when they drop. Can someone either quickly explain it or link me a post/video that explains it because I am unable to find a guide.

Thanks!

Search for 0703. Add "Agate Amulet" after "Sorcerer Boots".

"
Hello Neversink, thank you once again for your awesome lootfilter. I've been using since the very first day and I like what you do with every new update.

There is one single problem though, it's been 1 month into the league(PSC) and many things that we saw as valuable once now has changed. Including most unique chance bases so I decided to do my own version, I'm gonna share it here if you have any problems with it I'll remove.

I tried to stay true as much as possible to your coloring scheme and currently these are the changes I've made:

I've added a different style for your T1 unique list(similar to T2 coloring scheme) and I'm using the existing T1 unique style for challenge uniques, the ones that we can sell for more if they are unidentified, such as Shavronne's and Aegis Aurora.

I also reworked the chance bases, such as Judgement Staff or Imperial Bow. Both Hegemony's and Pledge of Hands are like 10-15C right now, also Windripper is around that value and Lioneye's has been 1C for a long time. Meaning for someone 1 month into the league there is not much point in chancing them. But instead I've added Champion Kite Shield as a chance base, which is the base item for Aegis Aurora, around 1-1.5EX. I've also added other bases such as Paua Ring, Deicide Mask, Spine Bow and 1-2 more others. All have values around 1 to 2EX.

I realize that items like Pledge or Lioneye's might be problematic as challenge bases but not much to do about it.

http://pastebin.com/wmxa3fq8

Hoping that I didn't do something wrong :D

My latest version already has a total resort of most uniques to fit suit the economy more. However, I'll update the chance orb list to different bases for the next PoE patch. Still: nicely done.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 9, 2016, 10:15:23 AM
not sure if this is a bug ingame or with the filter, but when i kill ofscreen(happens alot) the sound of item falling activating twice
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Hello,

I also have a question regarding the sound.

When it drops Sorcerer boots, white, with a single blue socket and with the same level as the map, then it plays a sound. Isn't this just a simple, white item? I play a witch and those boots can potentially be used in crafting for this particular class, but why is it playing a sound to it? None of the other whites I've seen get a sound played...

Is this intentional and if so what am I missing?
Their Unique counterpart is extremely expensive - the best place to spend your Chances!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info