NeverSink's LOOTFILTER v8.13.x♦ in-depth ♦ endgame+leveling 2in1 ♦ user-friendly ♦ SC/HC versions

I've been reading through the filter itself to try to wrap my head around the rules, but there's a change I want to make to my version that I can't quite figure out how to do.

Namely, I want to make it so that 'outdated' Magic items of all types always show up, just still as really small-font lines like they currently show up as when I hold alt. I just hate leaving them behind, and am more interested in using this filter for its highlighting features of the better gear. Can someone help me with this?

Edit: Disregard, I finally found the line I can change to do exactly this at the bottom of the filter. xD
Last edited by KittenyKat on Mar 29, 2016, 4:29:42 PM
Quick question did you change the drop sounds for low and high tier uniques/currency recently I feel like there is no difference between an exalted orb and a bramblejack any more.
Also big thanks for putting in so much effort into a public filter you could of just kept to yourself!
Magic Find version is sooo bad.

Srsly you hide Zodiac? Astral Plate? Golden Kris? You what m8 ? You hide agate amulets,not recommending ANYONE the MF version, its really bad and will only damage your profits.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Welp- I am enjoying the version you yourself use.

I cant believe the time I have saved and kick myself for not installing it earlier.
Great work, I imagine it was quite the effort to compile this beast of a tool.

From a long time player who always ''manually spotted'' chromes, 6s', decent rare bases, chance orb potentials, etc. the game feels much more streamlined and less tedious now ;)
The fact I only see potential Skyforth's is a nice touch, it's one unique I have never had.

I hope you sleep well at night knowing people can spend more time grinding!

Cheers,
Azraphael
Last edited by Azraphael on Mar 30, 2016, 11:08:43 PM
Hi

I play a Mace build so would like to see all high ilevel magic and rare maces.

Is there anyway to show and not hide high ilevel magic maces?
Thank you for the filter, Neversink. Much appreciated! :-)
IGN: Laubblaeser
man this thing is game changer :) TY
"The Sigil" card dropped for me and had a "special" full on turquoise background, which means it's more interesting/valuable than a normal crappy card.

Is this because it's one of the divination card sets needed for the perandus challenge right now?
If so, very cool of you to keep current challenges in mind when making this filter and deciding what to highlight, nice!
I can't edit this with Filtration. Everything is there, but the criteria is wrong. Like instead of "Links = 6" it says "Links = 0". Even if I change that line to "Links = 6", when I save, everything is screwed. I'm not good at using Filtration, so I might've done something wrong.
"
Srsly you hide Zodiac? Astral Plate? Golden Kris? You what m8 ? You hide agate amulets,not recommending ANYONE the MF version, its really bad and will only damage your profits.

It's impossible to create a filter that is perfect for everyone, ESPECIALLY when it comes to strict magic finding.

Not everyone cares about agate amulet chancing. I don't.

Personally when magic finding, body armours are just too clunky for me. When was the last time you sold a rare body armour for high profit? Good body armours are among of the cheapest rares ingame and are usually crafted with 6L divination cards or replaced by uniques, with the special exception of vaal regalias.

When it comes to 300/80+++ magic finding, I wouldn't care much about any item that clunky and in a cullparty it'll just clutter up the screen. Maybe you just didn't have enough magic find? It's not designed to be run with 200/20 builds.

That being said I'll consider adding some of the items listed to you in the next update.

"
zankioh wrote:
"The Sigil" card dropped for me and had a "special" full on turquoise background, which means it's more interesting/valuable than a normal crappy card.

Is this because it's one of the divination card sets needed for the perandus challenge right now?
If so, very cool of you to keep current challenges in mind when making this filter and deciding what to highlight, nice!

Yes I try to consider the challenges when updating the filter.

"
I can't edit this with Filtration. Everything is there, but the criteria is wrong. Like instead of "Links = 6" it says "Links = 0". Even if I change that line to "Links = 6", when I save, everything is screwed. I'm not good at using Filtration, so I might've done something wrong.

Filtration didn't get an update since over half a year. At this point, I don't know why it's not working and to be honest, I don't really care, since it's outdated.

Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Apr 4, 2016, 6:08:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info