Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

So this is like Path of Exile 0.6 where half the content is playable (cause you think its rdy) and half the content is not and you didn't finish it in 3 years time since you started working on act 4?

So why release act 4 now if it isn't (and it isn't ... since your beta testing) ready is the best question i can think of
If you do events where top get invites, can racers who might be in the beta already play and deny them to people?

And then hold giveaways on their twitch channel where they have to be a sub to you?

;D.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
If you do events where top get invites, can racers who might be in the beta already play and deny them to people?

And then hold giveaways on their twitch channel where they have to be a sub to you?

;D.

How about no?
Mors I am on a mission to win a key in a race if it happens. I dare you to pry the key from my RIP'd hands.

EDIT: The salt above me is real.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Last edited by Awkamess on Apr 13, 2015, 1:29:19 AM
Thanks for the knowledge, pretty fair system all things said.
Happy regardless what happens to play an enjoyable game and looking forward to the upcoming changes.
Looking forward to adventuring in the new parts of Wraeclast with the rest of you exiles!
Question:

In the first closed beta, GGG eventually offered the option for people to pay for access to the closed beta, bypassing the automated key distribution system. Will those players be able to access the beta sooner? If not, will there be an option to pay for early access to the upcoming beta?
IGN: VaginaMonologues
Last edited by VorcePA on Apr 13, 2015, 1:31:53 AM
Will there be currency and drop rate changes in the beta to increase the item acquisition for better and more reliable testing of builds and mechanics interactions?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
i want beta :((
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Cudez wrote:

Streamers getting access - fine. They work hard to build and entertain community. They deserve some luuuv.

Cudez

Yea, real hard work - playing a game.
"
you try it.

This announce reminds me back in 2012s again thanks for the free closed beta key in those times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info