Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

If I get really bad diarrhea from reading this post, do I get a free beta key as compensation for my mental distress?
"
What's happening on the main Path of Exile realm while the Beta is running? Can we earn Closed Beta Keys there somehow?

The one-month Torment/Bloodlines leagues overlap with the first week of the Closed Beta. Afterwards, we're considering running low-key events on the live realm that may grant Closed Beta Keys to the winners. There's still a lot of ongoing discussion about this.

Yeah no thank you, That won't hold me till the challenge leagues. Considering my overall luck with that counter in the older closed beta, I think I'm f'd either way... I guess there's always streams and GTA5.
Nemesis IGN: PUUTIKKUMAISTERI / ENTROPIA_KURKKU
twitch.tv/soffeli
GMT+3.
this is so bad on so many levels
"
Qrotiec wrote:
this is so bad on so many levels

Please explain each level. :)
Yeah.... 288 keys per day for at least few weeks. The odds of getting a key are so low.
Useful Info!
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Here we go again. :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Can you confirm or deny that there will be supporter packs with closed beta keys?
damn I remember not getting a beta key from the old school selection, I had to beg someone for one of theirs.
Dayman.
So downloading the beta client would mean a good ~7gb download? Looks like I'm out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info