Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

Nice , thanks for the informations!
The last information is the most important. Basically 3 months without new stuff for plebs. Cya in July.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
B E T A H Y P E
E
T
A
H
Y
P
E
"
Marxone wrote:
The last information is the most important. Basically 3 months without new stuff for plebs. Cya in July.

that's not at all what it says... I'll help you. try reading it again:

"
What's happening on the main Path of Exile realm while the Beta is running? Can we earn Closed Beta Keys there somehow?

The one-month Torment/Bloodlines leagues overlap with the first week of the Closed Beta. Afterwards, we're considering running low-key events on the live realm that may grant Closed Beta Keys to the winners. There's still a lot of ongoing discussion about this.

I bolded an important part, just for you.

Last edited by Josephoenix on Apr 13, 2015, 1:44:38 AM
will you monetize as much as you can beta keys for an EXPANSION?

Ofc you will , from the fact you basically do not care how much experience a player has to giving away keys to sites and streamers and finally making keys a good that can be traded. Great new packs with a cb key in guysss!! at least this " we need to start slowly" " we cant give access to everyone" and " this will be random " facade will end.
What kind of "clean feedback" do you want from unexperienced, untalented and undetermined players? Of say 10.000 players there's gonna be 50-200 that can give you good feedback on skill/jewel combinations and suggest improvements.
You're really gonna invite 288 random people a day over 50 of the top players that are as valuable as 500 random players in terms of actually designing a good expansion?
No wonder Necrovirgil shell crabs and P-Link are still in the game after 1.5 months :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
can i get an invite tho
I recommend the introduction of a short race season that award top players by class with beta keys after the one month ends.
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
GGG HYPE... ACT 4 HYPE.... MUCH HYPE...

On a serious note.. Great thread.. Made my eyes hurt it was so proper.. LEGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Dethox420 wrote:
What kind of "clean feedback" do you want from unexperienced, untalented and undetermined players? Of say 10.000 players there's gonna be 50-200 that can give you good feedback on skill/jewel combinations and suggest improvements.
You're really gonna invite 288 random people a day over 50 of the top players that are as valuable as 500 random players in terms of actually designing a good expansion?
No wonder Necrovirgil shell crabs and P-Link are still in the game after 1.5 months :)

I support this post. It makes really no sense whatsoever to invite random people, there should be some criteria to it. Very well known streamers (beta coverage) and high-ranked players in the current one month leagues (playtime/experience) should be some of the first to enter the beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info