Closed Beta FAQ for Path of Exile: The Awakening

Lady Reiuji thanks you for the the invitation for the closed beta.
It's time for some fun, as all that appose me burn to ashes.
anyone got an extra key? :(

Been playing since the FIRST Beta, Wish they'd take that into consideration.
Last edited by Ninoska on May 3, 2015, 7:19:45 PM
I'd like to ask one more question:
What will happen to the live server after the beta ends? Will the characters be deleted? I mean, if there are changes in the skilltree, the spent passives might not be connected anymore and furthermore for already existing characters Act 4 is skipped.
So actually my question is whether everything gets wiped, only the characters, the passives spent or nothing at all.
If it's the latter it should be possible to complete Act 4 on any character by manualy going back to the last boss on every difficulty.
So, you see, I'm a bit concerned about losing any progress I will make.
"
Restoro wrote:
I'd like to ask one more question:
What will happen to the live server after the beta ends? Will the characters be deleted? I mean, if there are changes in the skilltree, the spent passives might not be connected anymore and furthermore for already existing characters Act 4 is skipped.
So actually my question is whether everything gets wiped, only the characters, the passives spent or nothing at all.
If it's the latter it should be possible to complete Act 4 on any character by manualy going back to the last boss on every difficulty.
So, you see, I'm a bit concerned about losing any progress I will make.

Long ago in a country far, far away GGG promised to never wipe the live servers again.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Hi , I have got the email for the beta on the 5 may but i saw it on may 10 and no code in the email.
On the Faq its said "when u receive the email the sign up buton change to download now" for me its dont work i dont understand why can anybody help please ?

"
Chris wrote:
I'm a Steam user. How do I play?

We're still working out the details of this. We'll update this post once we know how it works.

I've been refreshing the first page of this post every day or two, waiting for an update on this... Has there been no progress on getting Steam users into the beta selection pool, or did you all forget to update this post when it had been figured out? (Or is there some other option I'm overlooking?)

I'd be very interested in any information on the subject, and I assume other Steam users would be as well!
I have an alt account, CanuckMoney, which is used for sales and trading.
"
CanuckMonkey wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

We're still working out the details of this. We'll update this post once we know how it works.

I've been refreshing the first page of this post every day or two, waiting for an update on this... Has there been no progress on getting Steam users into the beta selection pool, or did you all forget to update this post when it had been figured out? (Or is there some other option I'm overlooking?)

I'd be very interested in any information on the subject, and I assume other Steam users would be as well!

I'm steam user and have been playing beta for a few weeks.
"
BGonzo wrote:
"
CanuckMonkey wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I'm steam user and have been playing beta for a few weeks.

Thanks for the reply! Apparently they did get it sorted out then!
I have an alt account, CanuckMoney, which is used for sales and trading.
We're still working out the details of this. We'll update this post once we know how it works.[/quote]

I'd be very interested in any information on the subject, and I assume other Steam users would be as well![/quote]

I'm steam user and have been playing beta for a few weeks.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply! Apparently they did get it sorted out then![/quote]

Hey all I'm also a steam user! How the heck do I USE the key I bought with the Axiom support package?

Great Game!!

EDTAkiller
bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info