Unknown Unique Hunt Feat. Dan_GGG[Hunt is Over:Unique inside]

is it one of Chris's jewels from his insignia?
Perhaps a bunch of grinding gears, a portal shuriken projectile (Idea derived from his avatar), or the I in the Path of Exile logo at the top of the forum is a sword or something :P

I dunno, I had a look at the various visual elements of the forum and nothing stood out too much. If it is a part of a particular forum post than I really dunno.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 13, 2015, 12:35:53 AM
"
Perhaps a bunch of grinding gears, a portal shuriken projectile (Idea derived from his avatar), or the I in the Path of Exile logo at the top of the forum is a sword or something :P

I dunno, I had a look at the various visual elements of the forum and nothing stood out too much. If it is a part of a particular forum post than I really dunno.

I think I recall your name from somewhere. Did you play a game called Rivaled Fate?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

So if it's forum exclusive and not in the background, it has to be something directly related to threads or posts, and that can only mean one thing: It's the lock symbol.
"
Jojas wrote:
So if it's forum exclusive and not in the background, it has to be something directly related to threads or posts, and that can only mean one thing: It's the lock symbol.

Ah, so a new unique strongbox.
Or a large padlock that you carry around and bash people over the head with it.
"

One of those things is on the right track. It's not actually any of the things you mentioned, but one of them is closer than the others.

Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Now it's just wild guessing. Another hint please? :-(
Fucking shit bollocks, where did all the mods go? I cant see them.

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"

One of those things is on the right track. It's not actually any of the things you mentioned, but one of them is closer than the others.

I lied. it's avatar related. not my avatar specifically, but nicely done regardless!

I was thinking maybe you were referring to the Goddess Unleashed thread which is only here on the forums (because of the sword in the logo).

But then I saw your sneaky hint about the avatars hidden in your last post. :D

Well, it should only be a few hundred custom avatars to go through. I will report back with my findings next year.
Last edited by PitzerMike on Apr 13, 2015, 4:38:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info