Unknown Unique Hunt Feat. Dan_GGG[Hunt is Over:Unique inside]

That appears to be a picture of one of my testing characters wielding a Karui Sceptre with an arctic weapon effect.

Technically, it's equipped to the character in this screenshot. In fact this was the character I made to test it. It's got a skin applied to it though, so it's literally impossible to tell. For that reason, it isn't the cameo I'm referring to.

Also you didn't find that image on the forums, so it can't be my unique :)

Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Malone wrote:
who fucking care seriously ?
I must be a martian to be able to read both official and semi official ( reddit ) forums.
How hard is it to bookmark http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/ ?

The problem is every time I look at reddit my eyes bleed out and I have to mop blood off the floor. Hate the design.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
That appears to be a picture of one of my testing characters wielding a Karui Sceptre with an arctic weapon effect.

Technically, it's equipped to the character in this screenshot. In fact this was the character I made to test it. It's got a skin applied to it though, so it's literally impossible to tell. For that reason, it isn't the cameo I'm referring to.

Also you didn't find that image on the forums, so it can't be my unique :)

stop playing with me...

It can be anything

But since you said you were using a Karui scepter
Then said I can't see since max is applied
And everything looks to be mtxed
Beside the weapon which is a crystal scepter
My guess is that your unique is a scepter
If so I'm a bit disappointed http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/809771
There have been no attack mace since brightbeak :(
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
But since you said you were using a Karui scepter
Then said I can't see since max is applied
And everything looks to be mtxed
Beside the weapon which is a crystal scepter
My guess is that your unique is a scepter

Those images aren't clues because they're on the Awakening site, not the forums. The image in question is forums exclusive.

So what visual elements do the forums have that no other part of the website does?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
If so I'm a bit disappointed http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/809771
There have been no attack mace since brightbeak :(

Are you trying to trick me into giving away whether or not there's a unique attack mace in 2.0? Well I'm onto you and it's not going to work.

Gameplay & Level Design
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Apr 12, 2015, 11:54:35 PM
The only thing I see is that the guy on the right with the equipped claw, is carrying a book in his right hand. This might be a spell book, and it might suggest future hybrid attack/caster builds. Might, might, might ...
You mean Leo?

He's on the non-forums part of the site too.

Gameplay & Level Design
A book or a hook? They appear in the hands of a character in the background image of the forums...
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 13, 2015, 12:19:54 AM
Well they did, but the background just changed.

Fortunately, there was nothing to find in the background.

Gameplay & Level Design
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Well they did, but the background just changed.

Fortunately, there was nothing to find in the background.

Okay, well I've noticed that the forum index's still use the old image but when viewing a thread a new image is shown (This is why I included a link to the old image). Might just be my browser cache causing the new image not to show for the other sections of the forum.

Edit: Yeah, it now shows the new image everywhere.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 13, 2015, 12:41:07 AM
I think it's your browser cache. I'm seeing the new one everywhere.

Gameplay & Level Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info