Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

Stopped by your stream but didn't found time to comment profoundly. So guess it's back here.

"
i prefer not to lose hp instead of taking 4 nodes to grab critchance of 70 which wont cap me.
so i need totally like 200% crit by skipping pcoc to be at 95.. for prolly a inc critmulti gem? that by far not worth it.
and using a cruse on hit gem is no viable in any case for me to generate charges

I do not question the aquisition of Powercharges, but the way to. By going for Acuity's and a Rare Helmet, you're kinda bound to use the newly buffed Crit-Chance-Gem to cap - unless you commit quite a bit more into Nodes.

"
Iam running HoA + HoI, for max on kill damage

I totally derped on the percentage-conversion of HoA, I still think it's doesn't add too much. Herald of Ice combined with CoH-AssMark helps gathering charges very easily. I couldn't test it with LA, since my Test-Ranger for this spec just hit 70 and well, sustaining LA without Acuitys it quite a pain in the behind.

If you haven't tried it and don't mind burning some chromes, I would suggest at least trying to use the CoH-Combination, I hope you won't be disappointed. Although it might require a bit of socket-juggling.

"
It's by far best in slot for most of the HP builds iam planning, LA costs A LOT mana, so i need max mana to shot atleast 3 times w/o running OOM. And i really dont like beeing OOM it's just a mess. since the regen is only a suffix i could get stats there and get 1 passive skillpoint back but i rather stay with my regen. the only thing would have been CC or AS, but CC isnt needed with my gear since iam 95 cap and AS will just let me run into more mana probs^^

I thought the main reason to use Acuitys was to stack IAS without Mana-Probs when Critcapped? But I understand your reasoning behind Mana as a Prefix. Scaling such a slow base off physical dmg, really does diminish the benefit of Flat-Lightning. I still would think IAS would be kinda neat.

Although with the changes, that 2.0 will bring, it seems Tornado-Shot and Lightning-Arrow will take a big hit by the xMP-Nerfs. I expect Split-Pierce-PhysToLightning and Frenzy-PhysToLightning to be pretty common.

Edit: Started writing before you posted.
Last edited by Toartmock on Apr 23, 2015, 8:02:53 AM
THe crit gaining will prolly change totally in the end, since there might be a jool that converts dagger CC into Bow CC.

the 6L attack links are open once again. i also think that chain wont make it into.
CC gem in general is nice, since u got a high base CC +pcoc.
A curse can be used (if u got a 4L or 5L), but its a cheap soloution, and will never make it into my main setup. iam not a paper dps hunter, iam going for max QoL builds and with curse immunity the build will fall to much if u generate most of the cc tru a coh setup.

the cc nodes of the current tree are to far off, u will lose 400+ hp by taking another 100cc from tree, and the gem adds like 150+%in the end.

i will come up withmore updates as soon as i can manage it
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I tried just messing around this this and it's good but it's pretty gear dependent. Having mana regen is key, I had to drop HoI so I wouldn't go oom after 1 shot of 67 mana cost.
How goes the testing in beta?
This might be the ease build where the new EB is a godsend. Take it and one ES piece and slap on a 2 ES on hit jewel. With LS hitting everything on the screen multiple times, that should come very close to solving the mana issues. You'll run dry in a heartbeat trying to clean up small packs, though.
wwhoops, double post
Last edited by C0Y0T3_SLY on May 7, 2015, 11:48:05 AM
did you intentionally not get the 8% attack speed node at the beginning?
"
allan1337 wrote:
did you intentionally not get the 8% attack speed node at the beginning?

took it now with 96 :P

AS is just paper dps, i prefered big hp nodes or "flat" damage nodes before.

@VegaszTheFarmer ye the mana costs are insane, thats why i prefer my flat mana rings and all those mana ndoes.

"
Zikkar wrote:
How goes the testing in beta?

havnt tested bow chars in beta yet. i'll w8 for the next wipe. out of my mind, i'd say this will be strong in 2.0

"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
This might be the ease build where the new EB is a godsend. Take it and one ES piece and slap on a 2 ES on hit jewel. With LS hitting everything on the screen multiple times, that should come very close to solving the mana issues. You'll run dry in a heartbeat trying to clean up small packs, though.

EB is way to far away.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on May 11, 2015, 3:41:58 AM
I played LA back in domination and 1.1. The mana cost was even more of a problem back then (basically LA/LMP/Chain was hardly usable on mana without EB). That's why I used this jewelry:

And later I droped this one :

I still use the amulet and second ring. Even now the mana & mana regen can be useful in a "normal" split or tornado build.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Update: leveling to 100 right now > lvl 98 almost done!
HP almost 5.6k
17.1K Gmp Chain LA against Packs (fully selfbuffed no flasks/vaalgems)
68K TS GMP as single target

GEAR

Planned Level 100 Tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info