Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
BoomBoomBuja wrote:
hey,
i really like the guide, are u going to update the passiv tree for 2.0 soon? :)
keep it up :)

just skilled the char and jsut wow WTF :D
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
thanks man, im really new to the game so a guide helps me a lot :)
Planning on making this char later on in warbands. How do you deal with the mana issues early on? Also what about life leech?
"
asbo96 wrote:
Planning on making this char later on in warbands. How do you deal with the mana issues early on? Also what about life leech?

use physical skills if running bloodrage if not use a lifeleech gem ;)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
what bandits do you choose?

im guessing oak/oak/kraityn?
Doe, how the hell do you sustain mana without GG gear? Taking like spirit void and mana flows?
My tree seems to be very similar to yours, with only few differences (lower level etc.)

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQ2NFHUWvxmKGY4ajx9BIXYj0yP2JP0mlSoLMHEwfDIBMpQ2PTnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXWhh4mHrYqxlTWegbIxtbG8nb_JwUnTtdct313pTeu99dX8CfyuE2YbOh3aMNo19jX6Nv5UFlwaaaprxmyabjZ2qoJ-hpKXLpuCn1K_rshm1SLvjvTa95r6nwTPDM8SiyqnNmM96037UI9aK2cbawdwV3ajh2-Of51TndOjW6mLtg_Pq9tr7Cf66_sj_3g==

Hence a couple of questions, maybe you can help.

1) Arrow Dancing - is it worth taking? The lowered chance to evade melee doesn't look very welcoming.

2) I use 2 auras with no problem. I can use one Herald additionally if I take the mana reservation nodes, but it costs 5 skillpoints to get there. I'm not sure if 1 Herald is worth 5 pts.

3) CWDT config. I see it in your gear, but since 2.0 Enduring Cry can no longer be triggered by CWDT, now I'm confused what to do with it.

4) And if you see any general improvements that could be made in my tree (linking etc.) I would be grateful.
My Standard shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/401833/
"
posterier wrote:
Doe, how the hell do you sustain mana without GG gear? Taking like spirit void and mana flows?

ye i designed my rings for that high mana + regen in the first place.

w/o them u should take teh mana node at duelist area with 40%regen which will might help a bit.

BTW i just killed my first uber on this build in 2.0 went good until i met atziri, iam such a poor dodger :D

Last edited by Doe on Jul 12, 2015, 7:45:18 PM
Is this build possible without the acuity gloves ?
"
Ehras wrote:
Is this build possible without the acuity gloves ?

Of course
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info