Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

Why TS and not Puncture for single target damage ?
"
Diesel1116 wrote:
Why TS and not Puncture for single target damage ?

dmgwise Frenzy would be #1
but iam lazy, if there are like 2-3 monster of a pack left which arnt close to easy other i have to aim 3 times, with gmp TS is mostly hit all and the single target dmg is still good.

its more a QoL choice than damage, it also can be used at desynch and u will hit something^^
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Hey DB,

Retalix here from the stream.

I was looking at the build and I thought of something like this.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCIkKmw2NFr8ZjhvIH0EhdiLqJpUqCzBxMHwx-jKUNj031DnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9OKlFHVUtW-loaW69daGHiZU1tbG5pcFJxoXTtdct293jreu99dX8CfyuE2YbOh3aMNo1-jb-PT5UFmvGbjaCfpuCxMLUItUi74702vea-p8EzwzPEosqpzZjP3dN-1CPV-NaK2cbawd2o45_nCud06NbqYu0_7YPuDu968Yrz6vzF_ro=

The point is simple, we take the two jewel socket nodes and we use the increased radius jewel that allows us to take skills that are not attached to our tree.

JEWEL!
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intuitive_Leap

What this allows us to do, is to take EVERY major node and skip the smaller nodes.

Example: Use the jewel in both sockets.

- Aspect of the Eagle
- Survivalist
- Herbalism
- Heartseeker
- Revenge of the hunted
- Acuity

At the top where the jewel socket is you use that jewel gem to pickup

- Extra frenzy charge
- Depth Perception
- Blood Drinker
- Mind Drinker (if needed due to the leech changes)
- Extra Power Charge (this opens up another free skill point in Merciless so you can kill all bandits).

What do you think about that thought pattern with the Sockets instead of going through paths getting lower nodes?

It means that you need 97 points to get the full build, from there you use 12 points on the major nodes. If your over 90+ you will have extra to play around with.

PS: Hover over the jewel sockets to see the Circular range.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Jul 2, 2015, 2:42:34 PM
bump! nice guide!
IGN: _AXN_ (standard Server)

MY SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
provide mirror service on the best item only.
(#1 crit bow, #1 crit staff, #1 crown of eye shield, #1 pdps dagger, #1 pdps 1hd sword, #1 ES/Armour shield, #1 belt, #1boot...and alot more)
"
axn1314 wrote:
bump! nice guide!

hey Hey HEY!

Don't think I don't see you in the stream!

Brobump ;) !
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Hi,

little question without the Atziri acuity, I can not have a mana pool.

An idea for me? Thanks
"
vick666 wrote:
Hi,

little question without the Atziri acuity, I can not have a mana pool.

An idea for me? Thanks

the maybe only solution is to take a BM gem into the setup

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
How are u saving yourself from reflect? Atziri glove?

I think with those gears.. u can rename LA to any of the bow skills And still work heh.
"
lightofeast wrote:
How are u saving yourself from reflect? Atziri glove?

I think with those gears.. u can rename LA to any of the bow skills And still work heh.

relect is not an issue, got kinda 2 attacks against a reflect source, even TS wont 1shot myself against a refelcter* but dont shoot into a big physical refelct pack with TS, clean the pack with LA which is most likly reflectsave to every kind of reglect and just shot down the rare with TS

hey,
i really like the guide, are u going to update the passiv tree for 2.0 soon? :)
keep it up :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info