Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
Aerinqq wrote:
Hey,
Im playing the same build but with leg. kaoms and with iron reflexes. My question is, how do you survive Thornflesh? I got 130 K dps on SA orso and its simply not possible to survive it, always 1 shot myself...

Another question, u using CWDT setup with IC and enduring cry...why? Enduring cry doesnt proc anymore with CWDT since 2.0 and without any endurance charges IC is completely useless...or do you just cast End. cry manually all the time?

Also few question about your setup, why not ice golem instead fire one? adds more dps (crit and accuracy) and also, why not use Rats Nest? ure overcapped with resists, it would boost your dps massively...but ye, I understand if u dont wanna boost dps anymore cos of reflect

thx in advance

iam EVA/DODGE u are Armour based, big diff allready, maybe thats why. also using LA as main AoE, in combination with a topaz flask, i also try not to hit the full pack if thorned flesh. try to hit the side monsters and let chain handle the rest. flasks are important here

manual EC - always.

the setup is simple, iam stacking chaos res, i dont like rats nest, simply because i get no dmg from it, i get no life and i get no res, also lower eva. DPS isnt a thing, Path of tooltip died with 2.0 launch, heavy hits > heavy leech. iam crit capped w/o rats and without the ice golem, ice golem doesnt add a single tooltip dmg with my current setup (95cc 95 hitchance @level 100), so flame golem is adding damage, i could use a chaos golem aswell, but i gues the 4%reduced dmg doesnt make a diff with the huge amount of them i got.

you need to check your hit damage not dps. single target is heavy physical hiht, aoe is mostly ele based. since iam having no armour and only ic, which works like charm against the little physical damage of LA (also provides enough time to take down the pack while leech is there, thx to IC)

AS is a tooltip booster, but nobody really needs it on a bow char > thx to frenzy, if ur AS feels good u dont need to stack it, we are 1shoting anyway
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
iam EVA/DODGE u are Armour based, big diff allready, maybe thats why. also using LA as main AoE, in combination with a topaz flask, i also try not to hit the full pack if thorned flesh. try to hit the side monsters and let chain handle the rest. flasks are important here

manual EC - always.

the setup is simple, iam stacking chaos res, i dont like rats nest, simply because i get no dmg from it, i get no life and i get no res, also lower eva. DPS isnt a thing, Path of tooltip died with 2.0 launch, heavy hits > heavy leech. iam crit capped w/o rats and without the ice golem, ice golem doesnt add a single tooltip dmg with my current setup (95cc 95 hitchance @level 100), so flame golem is adding damage, i could use a chaos golem aswell, but i gues the 4%reduced dmg doesnt make a diff with the huge amount of them i got.

you need to check your hit damage not dps. single target is heavy physical hiht, aoe is mostly ele based. since iam having no armour and only ic, which works like charm against the little physical damage of LA (also provides enough time to take down the pack while leech is there, thx to IC)

AS is a tooltip booster, but nobody really needs it on a bow char > thx to frenzy, if ur AS feels good u dont need to stack it, we are 1shoting anyway

Hi thx for the answers,
well I know ure evasion based but that doesnt matter...ok u have like 50% chance to evade, that means if u shoot thornflesh pack, you have 50% chance to evade it and 50% chance that u wont, unless I understand the mechanics wrong? So in case you dont evade it, can u survive it? I mean sure, if you have ALWAYS 3 endurance charges it will proc the IC, but I kinda refuse to believe its humanly possible to maintain it 100% of the time, especially with our clear speed....of course if I actually SEE the pack, I wont shoot into it directly...problem is with SA, it shoots offscreen, u basically shoot while u cannot see the thornflesh and 1 second later ure dead...

I agree with LA it should be possible to survive (I guess), but have u shot thornflesh pack with SA and survived? LA just seems so underwhelming to me compare to SA:(

thanks in advance
Last edited by Aerinqq on Jul 29, 2015, 7:35:46 AM
"
Aerinqq wrote:
"

manual EC - always.

Hi thx for the answers,
well I know ure evasion based but that doesnt matter...ok u have like 50% chance to evade, that means if u shoot thornflesh pack, you have 50% chance to evade it and 50% chance that u wont, unless I understand the mechanics wrong? So in case you dont evade it, can u survive it? I mean sure, if you have ALWAYS 3 endurance charges it will proc the IC, but I kinda refuse to believe its humanly possible to maintain it 100% of the time, especially with our clear speed....of course if I actually SEE the pack, I wont shoot into it directly...problem is with SA, it shoots offscreen, u basically shoot while u cannot see the thornflesh and 1 second later ure dead...

I agree with LA it should be possible to survive (I guess), but have u shot thornflesh pack with SA and survived? LA just seems so underwhelming to me compare to SA:(

thanks in advance

tbh for me LA clearspeed feels faster, the single target with La is a bit lower, but therefore we got out single target frenzy anyway.
i like to have 2 diff dmg sources so i can better deal with reflect (if i see it), offscreening for sure can be dangerous, but there aint that many thorned packs close to each other atleast i didnt see any, and offscreening can be nice to leech back.

that 50% chance u got right, but it only takes 1 shot to clear the pack, so its atleast a 50/50 to stay alive w/o ic popped.

to manual EC u'll get used and after some time u will always "cast" w/o even thinking of it. EC changes are huge for players that never used it manunal tho

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Ye I mean LA is good for pack clearing for sure, but even shooting 2-3 monsters not to even mention single target is horrible and its much more mana demanding then SA and as Im not using single target at all (cos im running Kaoms) it kinda sucks:( For big bosses I just swap gems in bow and use frenzy, but for the rares "on the fly" Im forced to use default attack...

So well, the only possibility to survive reflect is having constant 3 endu charges and use IC with IC I guess. Would you level it up or just leave the CWDT on lvl 1? also max level increased duration still works, even when using lvl 1 CWDT right?

thanks in advance
"
Aerinqq wrote:
Ye I mean LA is good for pack clearing for sure, but even shooting 2-3 monsters not to even mention single target is horrible and its much more mana demanding then SA and as Im not using single target at all (cos im running Kaoms) it kinda sucks:( For big bosses I just swap gems in bow and use frenzy, but for the rares "on the fly" Im forced to use default attack...

So well, the only possibility to survive reflect is having constant 3 endu charges and use IC with IC I guess. Would you level it up or just leave the CWDT on lvl 1? also max level increased duration still works, even when using lvl 1 CWDT right?

thanks in advance

in that case its mostly likly try to use EC, get ur charges, dont try to hit the full pack or either skip them

Hello!

Thanks for the build, im gonna make a character on warbands tonight :)

How should i put out my passive points up to lvl 80ish?
Last edited by Kurtbert on Jul 29, 2015, 3:29:05 PM
Take HP / Crit Chance / Boow dmg in a sweet balance

Btw i updated 1 more tree which is using +2 Jewels > Reached 440k Frenzy, will update screenshots later/2morrow

I've tried all gem combo's and I'm finding Power Charge on Crit and Crit Damage to be the worst combo by a long shot. The damage boost is dwarfed by PPaD, WED and Added Fire, so I can't figure out why you are using blue gems at all. Is it just a mental thing? You want 95% capped, even if it means your damage is way lower?

Or is it maybe because when you get to mirrored gear like you have it starts to matter more? Not sure, my gear isn't terrible, but the numbers on blue gem slots is so much lower.

Why not just go with:

Lightning Arrow / Phys Projectile Damage / GMP / Chain / WED / Added Fire

"
VixTrader wrote:
I've tried all gem combo's and I'm finding Power Charge on Crit and Crit Damage to be the worst combo by a long shot. The damage boost is dwarfed by PPaD, WED and Added Fire, so I can't figure out why you are using blue gems at all. Is it just a mental thing? You want 95% capped, even if it means your damage is way lower?

Or is it maybe because when you get to mirrored gear like you have it starts to matter more? Not sure, my gear isn't terrible, but the numbers on blue gem slots is so much lower.

Why not just go with:

Lightning Arrow / Phys Projectile Damage / GMP / Chain / WED / Added Fire

that's 8x%crit against 95%, iam using actuiy which means if i dont crit i dont insta leech. also it may sound stupid but once u reach such high dmg numbers u can drop dmg supports, else reflect is basicly not handable anymore, but the damage is still enough to faceroll in maps. u have to find a good balance. if u take a rats nest as helmet, u only wouldnt need to stack up additional 75% cc (+-) from tree and jewels to be even with the critchance of power charges, and then u can replace pcoc with a dmg support.

e:
gonna updates pics now.

Last edited by Doe on Jul 30, 2015, 12:10:56 PM
No more thornflesh guys. No more random rips from arrows going off screen. I am crying tears of joy right now. :)

Also doe.... do core map pls
Last edited by ImperfectBlade on Jul 31, 2015, 2:52:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info