Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

That helped, thanks!

Why kill Kraytin on Cruel and not take the 8% attack speed?
"
That helped, thanks!

Why kill Kraytin on Cruel and not take the 8% attack speed?

attackspeed is just paper deeps, BR gives allready a huge boost, even at lvl 100 imo the curel bandit isnt worth it

e: thats also the reason for not taking faster attacks in any of those links. it will just make it way harder to sustain ur mana, but we hit and run anyway
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 20, 2015, 8:08:50 AM
This contradicts taking the 7th Frenzy charge in Merciless though?
What do you think of taking the jewel node north of blood drinker and socketing a static electricity jewel? Thus you would have 1-63 lightning damage to generate shock stats. Then again I have no idea, if that would be enough to reliably shock bosses and/or would be overkill for trash mobs with your setup.
"
jxn wrote:
What do you think of taking the jewel node north of blood drinker and socketing a static electricity jewel? Thus you would have 1-63 lightning damage to generate shock stats. Then again I have no idea, if that would be enough to reliably shock bosses and/or would be overkill for trash mobs with your setup.

Iam mostly using LA, overall the Clearspeed feels fastest, so iam shocking anyway :P
not sure if the 3 points are worth it, i could swap out those 3 pts on my lvl100 but i love 4%hp 6%eva and 2*15%dmg (those nodes i switch for uber atziri into pointblank and Arrow Dance. Gues it's really not worth it
"
This contradicts taking the 7th Frenzy charge in Merciless though?

oh ye that 7th frenzy boosts ur dmg like crazy, i have to replace the screenshots iam at 427k Frenzy now and reached 101K LA

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 20, 2015, 8:45:24 AM
"
"
jxn wrote:

Iam mostly using LA, overall the Clearspeed feels fastest, so iam shocking anyway :P
not sure if the 3 points are worth it, i could swap out those 3 pts on my lvl100 but i love 4%hp 6%eva and 2*15%dmg (those nodes i switch for uber atziri into pointblank and Arrow Dance. Gues it's really not worth it

My mistake, after watching the Uber Atziri video I thought you settled on Split Arrow. Thanks for the answer.
"
jxn wrote:
"
"
jxn wrote:

My mistake, after watching the Uber Atziri video I thought you settled on Split Arrow. Thanks for the answer.

Leech was the reason why i took Split, wanted to be as safe as possible, but i also tried LA and it works the same =)

how do you deal with reflect? i deal something like 50-90k with my sa and i'm scared of optimizing my build for more damage (i've modified it and have gone for super defensive, i get something like 33k evasion with flasks)
"
pileboredzor wrote:
how do you deal with reflect? i deal something like 50-90k with my sa and i'm scared of optimizing my build for more damage (i've modified it and have gone for super defensive, i get something like 33k evasion with flasks)

only a throned pack is scary with my damage, that'S also why i prefer LA over SA if leveling.
if u see the pack try to no hit with all arrows just with max half of them, so basicly aim left or right next to the pack to be save.

This may be a noob question but in your buffs section and your damage numbers, you mention 6/7 frenzy charges. Why not 7/7?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info