Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

"
No more thornflesh guys. No more random rips from arrows going off screen. I am crying tears of joy right now. :)

Also doe.... do core map pls

havnt read the patchnodes yet, are they really removing those? :D
goddamn i just realized that there is no way surviving it with my new dmg tho^^ godbless.
i will do core maps etc later, cus i will level a duelist on my spec or a shadow to 100 or maybe both nnot sure yet.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
This spec is 100% gear carried. Let's see you do that budget version already without spending 1000ex on gear.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
This spec is 100% gear carried. Let's see you do that budget version already without spending 1000ex on gear.

every spec is gear carried, so is every tree gear dependent ;)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Removing that retarded Thornflesh mod was the best thing that happened to this game in recent months seriously...I one shotted myself 3 times in a row offscreen, couldnt even see the stupid mob pack...was raging so hard and was about to quit this char cos it was just not possible to level up anymore

thanks for once GGG
"
Aerinqq wrote:
Removing that retarded Thornflesh mod was the best thing that happened to this game in recent months seriously...I one shotted myself 3 times in a row offscreen, couldnt even see the stupid mob pack...was raging so hard and was about to quit this char cos it was just not possible to level up anymore

thanks for once GGG
ye that removal was so nice, maybe the hardest issue for a chaining build tho. but now we got a free way to lvl :P

Am I the only one that did not even notice the thornflesh guys? I have leveld from 69 to 90 since 2.0 and never had an issue with them. Playing a very similar build, gear for reference
"
"
VixTrader wrote:
I've tried all gem combo's and I'm finding Power Charge on Crit and Crit Damage to be the worst combo by a long shot. The damage boost is dwarfed by PPaD, WED and Added Fire, so I can't figure out why you are using blue gems at all. Is it just a mental thing? You want 95% capped, even if it means your damage is way lower?

Or is it maybe because when you get to mirrored gear like you have it starts to matter more? Not sure, my gear isn't terrible, but the numbers on blue gem slots is so much lower.

Why not just go with:

Lightning Arrow / Phys Projectile Damage / GMP / Chain / WED / Added Fire

that's 8x%crit against 95%, iam using actuiy which means if i dont crit i dont insta leech. also it may sound stupid but once u reach such high dmg numbers u can drop dmg supports, else reflect is basicly not handable anymore, but the damage is still enough to faceroll in maps. u have to find a good balance. if u take a rats nest as helmet, u only wouldnt need to stack up additional 75% cc (+-) from tree and jewels to be even with the critchance of power charges, and then u can replace pcoc with a dmg support.

e:
gonna updates pics now.

Ah, figured it had something to do with your mirrored gear. For any normal person, those gem combo's don't make as much sense. For us at our level it really is more about getting the highest average damage possible, which means no blue gems.

Here's my ghetto gear:

I've saved up 80 EX to buy a decent bow, but since mine is already a 6 link iLVL 83, I might keep rolling to see if I can make my own. If the old hybrid phys was still craftable, I would have had a nice one on this recent try...
Last edited by VixTrader on Aug 2, 2015, 2:16:51 PM
"
Ah, figured it had something to do with your mirrored gear. For any normal person, those gem combo's don't make as much sense. For us at our level it really is more about getting the highest average damage possible, which means no blue gems.

Here's my ghetto gear:

I've saved up 80 EX to buy a decent bow, but since mine is already a 6 link iLVL 83, I might keep rolling to see if I can make my own. If the old hybrid phys was still craftable, I would have had a nice one on this recent try...

So u dont even use PCoC? Whats your crit chance without it? I mean its absolutely huge DPS boost, no idea why wouldnt u want to use it...

disregard this if u generating power charges with something like curse on hit + herald + assassins mark
Last edited by Aerinqq on Aug 2, 2015, 7:38:46 AM
Doe what are ur thoughts on the new hyrri's ire for this build. Is it better than a rare chest or is life more impirtant than the dodge?
and is daressos any good as a chest?
If u can put the 3 chests in an order, which is better and which is worst thank you :)
"
TsopKratos wrote:
Doe what are ur thoughts on the new hyrri's ire for this build. Is it better than a rare chest or is life more impirtant than the dodge?
and is daressos any good as a chest?
If u can put the 3 chests in an order, which is better and which is worst thank you :)

really strong chest sir!
would say its better but its a very solid unqiue choice u might wanna use ti uber atziri for the last fight, u dont need ele res there, u die anyway so highest possible dodge is the key!

also i cant put them in a order it depends on your gear overall! Res etc pp

Last edited by Doe on Aug 2, 2015, 1:23:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info