Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

Hey, perhaps this was asked before but havent seen it on the three first pages, so - would you say this build is HC-viable? Or its too easy to 1-shot yourself on reflect?
Did you die/how many times did you die while playing using this build?
Last but not least - can the gloves be swapped for Vaal pact on the tree?
Hopping on the train - Is this build HC viable?

And can you make a divided leveling tree? Like level 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100.

How can a poor player handle reflect? No way I can get the Atziri gloves...

Thanks!
Last edited by Zoxjib on Jul 19, 2015, 3:57:49 PM
dont take vaalpact. use instant hp flasks, flask usage in general.
HC viable, sure why wouldnt it be, it's a bow based build like every other build here on the forums and u can play them at hardcore, maybe change the tree even more into HP
leveling tree > build your own based on you prefered playstyle.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 19, 2015, 4:50:39 PM
Hi there,
I was playing pretty much the same build in 1.2 with SA, also I was using legacy kaoms. What do you think about leg. kaoms vs high end 6L chest? Obviously, we get much less evasion with kaoms, but huge HP boost. Single target damage will suffer a bit, but can still link it to 4L and for major big bosses we could just swap some gems in a bow. (thats what I was doing when farming atziri back then)

Oh, and arent you brutally overcapped on resists with your setup? I know it can come in handy on ele weakness maps but still...

thanks in advance
Last edited by Aerinqq on Jul 19, 2015, 5:52:43 PM
"
Aerinqq wrote:
Hi there,
I was playing pretty much the same build in 1.2 with SA, also I was using legacy kaoms. What do you think about leg. kaoms vs high end 6L chest? Obviously, we get much less evasion with kaoms, but huge HP boost. Single target damage will suffer a bit, but can still link it to 4L and for major big bosses we could just swap some gems in a bow. (thats what I was doing when farming atziri back then)

Oh, and arent you brutally overcapped on resists with your setup? I know it can come in handy on ele weakness maps but still...

thanks in advance

With a bit res on both jools (like 8all or 12+12) i can be capped even with a kaom (or just swapping chaos res for another res). would use a dex > str convert jool aswell to reach that much str.
tested HP with a leg Kaom is btw 8.5k (against 5.55K with the rare chest)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Ah, yes. I now notice the importance of Blood Rage, making it impossible to use Vaal Pact...

It looks like the build has 3.6% life regen and it's enough for regular play - how does it handle this in half/no regen maps? Not using Blood Rage is my guess, unless there's a workaround.
Last edited by Zoxjib on Jul 20, 2015, 4:01:34 AM
"
Ah, yes. I now notice the importance of Blood Rage, making it impossible to use Vaal Pact...

It looks like the build has 3.6% life regen and it's enough for regular play - how does it handle this in half/no regen maps? Not using Blood Rage is my guess, unless there's a workaround.

well, half regen is fine, no regen is like the same as using bloodrage + VP
you can use VP, but u dont have to, i wouldnt personally, same i was suggesting to one of my viewers and after taking the lifeleech cluster at the bottom of duelist "vitality void", he was very happy about not taking VP.

Yeah, I get it.

What about mana? During leveling mana is a big problem and on your gear I see you only use 2x 69% mana regen rings. Is that all that's really needed for end-game or am I missing something?
"
Yeah, I get it.

What about mana? During leveling mana is a big problem and on your gear I see you only use 2x 69% mana regen rings. Is that all that's really needed for end-game or am I missing something?

"Spirit Void" is very legit if no acuity!
Also "Mana FloW" is a nodeable u could take to increase ur mana pool.

yeah. the +2 mana on hit nodes put in mad work if you're using gmp + chain, as long as you pay some kind of attention to what ur shootin at

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info