Doeboy's LA/Frenzy Bower 🌟 Insane Off+Def Stats 🌟 (✿ ◕‿◕) Meet me in the Hall of Grandmaster!

I want to see the reflect maps and thornflesh. Then decide if it's a Nicebuild :S
"
Lordsidro wrote:
I want to see the reflect maps and thornflesh. Then decide if it's a Nicebuild :S

tbh why would i want to run reflect maps with the 2.0 changes, it just doesnt make sense. atleast not if u are leveling.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Hey bro! what do u think about puncture trap? using now all green gems : trap - point blank-puncture -slow proj - trap and mine dmg - phys proj dmg . I guess this 6L was buffed in 2.0)
Ign: saintFliper
Last edited by saintfliper on Jul 17, 2015, 8:17:28 PM
I can highly recommend this setup, instant blink arrow and nice attackspeed boost to blood rage.

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
just curious how you'd sustain the mana cost with a budget build?
"
saintfliper wrote:
Hey bro! what do u think about puncture trap? using now all green gems : trap - point blank-puncture -slow proj - trap and mine dmg - phys proj dmg . I guess this 6L was buffed in 2.0)
Check the Trap Links which i posted in the OP, i dont use point blank in it (i will get it in the tree and take inc crit strike cahnce instead for max dmg output)
"
Dkodr wrote:
I can highly recommend this setup, instant blink arrow and nice attackspeed boost to blood rage.

i prefer the inc dura to Bloodrage, but for sure the Blink+enhance is strong aswell (could be a 2ndary setup for atziri fight)
"
wolfx28 wrote:

needs a physical bow, i tested it with a chin sol and it worked, 0.8%mana leech

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Lordsidro wrote:

reflect maps are impossible to do with bow ranger, the only way is to have 2 different colors for the bow and chest

for phys reflect you have to use split arrow, faster attacks chain, added fire, phys to light and life leech

for ele reflect, split arrow, faster attacks, phyiscal proj dmg, chain, crit dmg, critical strikes

i ended up having 2 glyph mark and 2 chests with 2*gggbbr and 2*gggrrb, but it's still dangerous to run reflect maps

to manage reflect in 2.0, you have to wear a shield, else it's impossible/too dangerous
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jul 18, 2015, 7:06:03 AM
ele reflect i easy do by switching out my ele gems (added fire or wed) can replace it with lifeleech
physical reflect, well LA can handle it but its scary wouldnt recommend, switch in a convert dmg quiver like
works okayish but why the hell would i run reflect maps anyway

"
"
wolfx28 wrote:

needs a physical bow, i tested it with a chin sol and it worked, 0.8%mana leech

I'm going to guess you only switched to chin sol and not out of your mirrored 300+ex gear. The only way I see this working is BM.
Last edited by wolfx28 on Jul 18, 2015, 7:28:34 PM
There is a mana leech cluster which will make it work, or ye you could use bm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info