Recommend Me a Good Anime (Samkiud's "to Watch" List)

"

Finally, plenty of amazing books had authors who committed suicide. It's an occupational hazard for some of the finest minds of a generation.

This proves that Crayon Shin-Chan is the best manga/anime ever.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
I am a little sad , the newest line up of anime for this spring season looks rather weak. did anyone spot any gems yet?
watched seraph of the end ep 1 and then went on to catch up on the manga which is pretty good :3
Ugh effort
I didn't saw :
Monsters
Your gonna loves it.

Lucky you, having a of that to watch now ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
I didn't saw :
Monsters
Your gonna loves it.

Lucky you, having a of that to watch now ;)

That made no sense :s
Ugh effort
Not entirely sold on Owari no Seraph yet. I'm wary with gritty overhyped anime now after the debacle that is Aldnoah. :P

I like Shokugeki no Soma. Kekkai Sensen looks pretty good. Re -Kan reminds me of Seitokai Yakuindomo a bit, so I'd watch that as well. special mention for DanMachi because dat goddess has the perfect body type for me :P
Nisekoi is mandatory.

wait for the weekend, by the way. it's sure to get interesting by then.

I tried Stardust Crusaders. I really did try. I ended up dropping it mid season. :(
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Aldnoah is gud tho ;_;
Ugh effort
the thing with jojo is that you are either into the insane campyness of it all , or it goes right over your head.

i could not for the life of me get into aldnoah, the main characters were just so bland.... I cant remember any of them.

as for danmachi and seraph.. the mangas for both of those had slow starts where they are rather boring, so i have written off the first and maybe even second episodes of both for now.
I may rewatch zankyou no terror. I saw a yt clip of that bike scene in ep 4(?) and its just so...hnnnng!

Ugh effort
Code Geass has 50 episodes btw, and should be between the high priority ones, along with Steins:Gate and Madoka magica (don't let the Art style fool you, madoka magica is actually apretty amazing anime)
Last edited by Puffy_Yoll on Apr 12, 2015, 11:18:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info